Clothes Aid (Services) Ltd.

Clothes Aid (Services) Ltd. Management reviews

Clear

Productivity at work place

On Mondays I usually do bank reconciliation of 4 accounts; two in sterling currency, USA dollar and Euro. It requires precision and time management with all posted transactions. It requires work in co operation with other finance team members. The hardest part of the job is the time management as all reconciliations must be completed by 5 pm. The most important there is always someone who can help.

Pros

flexible lunch break

Cons

no coffee break

Driver charity collector and poster

Really bad management in the warehouse If things are not going his own way he cannot handle it and spit his dummy out Clothes aid Are just in it to make as much money out of it as they can They are charge You for the Charity bags And anything else they can they will charge you for you areSupposed to be self-employed but you have to wear their uniform which you have to pay a deposit on you have to have their Signs on your van what do you have to pay a deposit forYou have to take holidays when the warehouse is Closed but you don’t get holiday pay for it you never make as much of a state in their job advert you do not get sick pay if you are off work And you have to work in all weather conditions are you don’t make any money be warned

Pros

Early finish

Cons

Too many charity Bag collectors doing the same Streets

Official response from Clothes Aid (Services) Ltd.

2 July 2019
Whilst this particular team were self employed - we do ask that people wear our company uniforms as it provides reassurance to the general public, same with the magnetics for the van - we ask for a deposit purely so cover the costs and its returned once you return the items. Sadly we do have to charge for charity bags - however these are hugely subsidised by Clothes Aid. As its self employed - of course you don't get sick pay or holiday pay - however our payment rates reflect and take into account this. We cannot control sadly other charity bag collection firms - but we do advise teams to move areas if they come across competition.

Productive workplace

Management was all over the place times were not announced until last minute so employees had to be very flexible, the only really pro is that the team members were friendly

Pros

productive and friendly work place

Cons

long hours. bad managment

Excellent staff and management

This was a role I absolutely enjoyed. No two days were the same. I gained vasts amounts of knowledge and experience whilst managing my own department. i started off as an assistant and worked up to middle management, the promotions are there if your willing to work hard to get them. The staff were amazing, friendly and helpful. Middle and higher management are friendly and willing to help in difficult situations whether work or personal related. I dealt with clients all over the UK mainland, obtaining relevant permissions to allow Clothes Aid to raise vast amounts of money for over 9 UK based charities.

Pros

A great place to work for the right candidates

Cons

In house hierarchy can be a bit much

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clothes Aid (Services) Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement
  • Clothes Aid (Services) Ltd.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?