Clothes Aid (Services) Ltd.

Clothes Aid (Services) Ltd. Work-life balance reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

good flexability

If you have reliable distributers and put the ours in you can make money. it would help if you have a pool of people you know to help you distribute. I suffered from a number of unreliable people which made it difficult to operate.

Working on behalf of Charities and saving the Planet!

You definitely get what you put in great work life balance. I believe having worked with Clothes Aid for over 9 years explains all ! Great Culture, Supplied Uniform, Friendly environment. Working on behalf of Charities and saving the Planet ! As an environmental reuse company, diverting thousands of tonnes of textiles from landfill, and raising money for UK charities what's not to love!Company has a strong commitment to sustainability also.

Pros

Great Culture, Friendly environment

Cons

Weather

Productive workplace

Management was all over the place times were not announced until last minute so employees had to be very flexible, the only really pro is that the team members were friendly

Pros

productive and friendly work place

Cons

long hours. bad managment

Excellent staff and management

This was a role I absolutely enjoyed. No two days were the same. I gained vasts amounts of knowledge and experience whilst managing my own department. i started off as an assistant and worked up to middle management, the promotions are there if your willing to work hard to get them. The staff were amazing, friendly and helpful. Middle and higher management are friendly and willing to help in difficult situations whether work or personal related. I dealt with clients all over the UK mainland, obtaining relevant permissions to allow Clothes Aid to raise vast amounts of money for over 9 UK based charities.

Pros

A great place to work for the right candidates

Cons

In house hierarchy can be a bit much

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clothes Aid (Services) Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement
  • Clothes Aid (Services) Ltd.
  • Work-life balance