Cloudfm Group logo
Cloudfm Group

Cloudfm Group Employee Reviews

Horrible company and CEO

Do not recommend working here. They keep the staff they like etc the ones who get drunk with them after work and then go AWOL the next day, got no interest in keeping the hard workers! Avoid avoid avoid

Great working environment

Regardless of all the negative comments, I have found Cloudfm to be a fantastic place to work and I have been fortunate to meet some really nice people. I have seen people that have committed themselves to the business improve and grow within themselves. Some leave for better opportunities and some staying to drive continued improvements. Communications are really good from the board downwards in my experience. With overview business wide communications delivered by the board and detailed team communications within the teams. The business is always looking to improve and I find myself never being worried to challenge a process or give an honest opinion to any of the senior management team. In fact one of the owners puts himself in the limelight to be challenged.There is always an opportunity to learn and improve but you get out of the experience what you put in to it.The treatment I have experienced from the day I started and through the global pandemic has been nothing short of exceptional.

Pros

Great people, positive mindset, always looking to improve all areas, owners easy to approach.

Cons

Slow to make localised changes to their own systems.

Joke company

This company are a complete joke. Just mess you about constantly. They dont care about their employees. The boss is only out for himself and his spoilt family.

Cons

Empty promises.. full of lies and corruption.. made to work all hours under the sun.

When joining this company, the job was sold to me with "ongoing progression" "support with training" and a starting salary which would rise after the 6 month probation period. Over 2 years later and none of that had happened, still on the same "starting" salary which I was told multiple times from multiple people would rise.. there was just always an excuse. I hadn’t progressed, even after putting myself forward for promotions.. then again I wasn’t part of the circle of friends or family within the company. And still working 50-60 hour weeks trying to make a positive impact for the business and support my requests for promotions.. it’s only now, looking back and no longer working there I realise I wasn’t happy working there and that they was never in it for me.. or any other employee for that matter, Cloudfm are only in it for themselves. I can only hope that the people and friends of mine who are still stuck there find something els soon, an employer who actually cares.

Pros

The poor customers who I made into friends

Cons

I don’t want to waste my time listing the cons...

Great Company

Unfortunately due to COVID 19 I never did a days work at Cloud FM. But the six months of shielding after an organ transplant in the past Cloud FM helped me mentally and financially. What a great company shame it didn’t work for my personal reasons

Nothing to complain about

Throughout the pandemic i have been supported by my line manager and communicated with throughout. After 7 years I have learnt a lot about myself and the industry. I have always been supported with any home issues that had arisen throughout my time with empathy and understanding from my line manager. There has been a lot of negative feed back as of late but if the pandemic hadn't happened I doubt even half the reviews that have been left would have been added. I am hopeful for the future with cloudfm and would love to see myself working for and with cloudfm for years to come.

Pros

Work life balance, empathy & understanding from managers, working relationships made

Terrible Company

Truly a terrible company to work for. They have absolutely no empathy whatsoever all they care about is bank rolling the CEOs and his family lavish lifestyle, while we all struggle to feed our kids.

Pros

Cons

No empathy

Lies, lies, lies

I would not trust this company they have handled this whole redundancy and TUPE process completely wrong! They dont care about their staff at all, telling engineers they are safe and getting TUPED even though we are having no communication whatsoever and just stuck in limbo expected to wait for a return date, and now to be told from a internal source their isn’t actually enough jobs for engineers being told their TUPED and that at the end of furlough they will be made redundant instead! They are playing with peoples lives and it’s not fair! What they are doing is totally disgusting and morally wrong! They have only kept on the people who’s face fits, even making one director a technical manager even though has no technical knowledge at all. The CEO has not returned from his holiday home and has even had his car shipped out to him talk about priorities, this is the most dishonest company I have ever worked for!

Pros

Shown their true colour

Cons

Do not work for mindsett

CEO has made everyone redundant and kept his favourites by making another company called mindset . He had completely screwed everyone over had no support from this company or the CEO

Pros

There is any any

Cons

Ceo

Lies, lies, lies

I honestly can’t stress enough just how bad this company is, they have handled this whole redundancy and TUPE process completely wrong! They dont care about their staff at all, telling engineers they are safe and getting TUPED even though we are having no communication whatsoever and just stuck in limbo expected to wait for a return date, and now to be told from a internal source their isn’t actually enough jobs for engineers being told their TUPED and that at the end of furlough they will be made redundant instead! They are playing with peoples lives and it’s not fair! What they are doing is totally disgusting and morally wrong! They have only kept on the people who’s face fits, even making one director a technical manager even though has no technical knowledge at all. The CEO has not returned from his holiday home and has even had his car shipped out to him talk about priorities, this is the most dishonest company I have ever worked for! This company will not work without all the hard working, good people you decide to get rid of whilst benefiting from a government scheme made to RETAIN staff! If your ever so unfortunate to work for them watch your back as you too will eventually see the truth and probably get pushed out the door!

Pros

Shown their true colour

Jobs at Cloudfm Group

See more jobs

CEO Nast piece of work

CEO does not care about us staff at all and never did he’s awful and only cares about himself . He has now set up another company called mindsett so he can try and hire more staff even though he’s just made most of cloudfm redundant !! Don’t ever work for him be aware they will make you redundant if they don’t like you and HR are in on it too!

Pros

Leaving there

Cons

Ceo

Couldn’t wait to leave

The company was great for the first 3 years but slowly but surely it became a terrible place to work. They decided to put everyone up for redundancy and start new companies in different areas so left everyone a nervous wreck. They knew who they wanted and picked the guys they wanted whilst pretending to make it fair. I had a start but thankfully I’ve got a new job, glad to be out and feel it’s only a matter of time before they don’t exist.

Pros

Pros are long gone

Cons

Contracts, management

Nasty company to work for

The way we have all been treated during this pandemic is absolutely disgusting. We had a ‘consultation period’ to voice our concerns, however the whole 45 days was spent us being ignored and any questions asked were dismissed or was told ‘that’s your opinion’ everyone in that business is deluded and no matter what you say they will always find some way to get themselves out of the mess. They will tell you your job role is redundant despite keeping other people with the EXACT SAME JOB TITLE. they will expect you to train new staff but then have the audacity to score you lower than that person, with no valid reason but of course cloudfm have done the process ‘fairly’ - this is what they seem to think anyways!! They couldn’t of handled this in any worse way, the poor clients are being charged 60-70% mark up on works and are being rinsed dry!!! Cloud fm website states ‘no broken promises, no hidden cost’ NEXT JOKE. Everything they do is for money. They pay us low wage but will charge the client for us and they keep the rest. The client is sold a service that cloud fm cannot do and once again seem to get away with it because of all the further lies they tell. Anyone who has been retained by cloud fm I would get out now before they screw you over in 6 months time like they done the rest of us. I have never been treated so poorly by an employer and if cloudfm do not see that for themselves then they will have a lot of employment tribunals to attend to. Open your eyes Cloud and admit how wrong you have treated everyone! You should be utterly ashamed . I will make sure EVERYONE is aware -

Cons

So glad i'm out of that company!

Well, where do I start, awful company to work for, It's so unprofessional and exactly what other people have said, if your face doesn't fit, you have no chance of surviving in that company or doing well. The CEO family works in that company and Jesus they get away with murder. I wouldn't say that even one of them is qualified to be in the position they are in and if they were in any other company, with the way they act and skip around they wouldn't last 5 minutes. They talk to people like rubbish, they bully people and if an HR complaint is submitted about a family member, the CEO just brushes it off. That is no way a company should be run. If the CEO listened to the complaints of what hard-working employees were saying, the workplace and environment would be very different and successful. The poor clients are rinsed dry due to the mark up's on every single job, this is probably why they are making us redundant because they can't afford their outgoings. The government paid everyone wages at 80%, this is to keep businesses a float, funny that.. because now they have made 200 people redundant, two thirds of the company. Good luck to them, that place will never be the same and I am 100% sure that the CEO will try and sell the business now and permanently move to his summer home, but who would want to buy this company? I certainly wouldn't. Cloud you have lost many hard working people, who will now find success in another company, who will work hard, get paid a decent wage and succeed.. something that cloud could never provide unless you was in the 'click'. Good riddance.

Pros

Colleagues who are now life long friends

CEO needs to give up

CEO needs to leave the company he’s the only one there ruining the company !!! Awful place he has run in into the ground! Everyone hates him ! Nasty man only care about himself

Pros

Cons

Ceo

It’s all over

If you were lucky enough to be picked for the new ‘mindsett’ part of the business when the CEO changed his focus then well done. If not, then you don’t feature in whatever the current “why” is

Pros

Good training whilst it lasted

Cons

Company is now only interested in IOT, the rest of us don’t matter

CEO has shown his true colours

This current climate has shown the CEOs and all investors they only want to line their own pockets, proving we are no longer the ‘Family’ they used to reference us as. They are falsely advertising ‘helping the NHS by supplying fuel for the engineers’ but this is incorrect, anyone using the fuel card gets threatening emails and gets it deducted out of their wages. Currently moving our job roles to another company via Tupe, knowing our job roles are changing from what our contracts states but their HR department will not assist and just explain it’s not their problem any more.

Pros

Cons

Sold down the river every twist and turn by the CEO and his sales pitches

False promises.

I was told in my interview about the opportunities I would be given to progress my career, no sign of that at all. It is clear that managers have their favourites. Training is not efficient - only basics taught. Values are not lived up to. Pay is terrible, if you are working on the helpdesk you will work the hardest and get paid the least.

Pros

Free drinks.

Cons

Salary

Think before you join

When I joined I was really excited because they advertise transparency, friendly and a great culture, but I soon realised none of the above was true and in fact quite the opposite. You will only achieve if you are a member of the family, or you chase the CEO around to boost his ego. The MD has been promoted because who he is, not what he is capable of achieving and the CEO just advertises on social media how he is spending the company money whilst we all sit at risk of redundancy. Members of the family have worked in every department and get moved when the department head eventually get listed to that they are not performing, but they still service and get paid a good salary. The CEOs support through this tragic event has been non existent and he just shows the fun he is having in Portugal in his villa, not supported at all.

Pros

Getting made redundant and moving on

Cons

Working for them

CEO sunning it up and leaving us to rot

The CEO has buggered off to his fancy house in Spain and told us we now have no jobs!!! Insensitive man then the really kick us in the teeth he’s putting it on social media how nice lockdown is in his fancy villa and told us we now don’t have a job!!!! Good ridden cloudfm !!!!!

CEO is unbelievable

What a joke !!!!! Awful company awful management and awful ceo who is sunning it up in Spain and laughing at us!!! I think this company is truly shocking !!

Pros

Cons

The CEO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cloudfm Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7