CLS (Uk) Infrastructure Limited

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Great company

Cls have always found me work. Very professional staff and an honest company. I’ve always been paid on time and correctly. Would definitely recommend!

Little transparency about pay

Was offered a job through them, under the impression it was £11.50 an hour PAYE, to only find out once I had left my previous job, this wouldn't be the case. It was £11.50 an hour, before it got funneled through an umbrella company and they took their chunk and chucked on £18, for the pleasure of paying you your money. I felt somewhat duped and feel CLS could be far more transparent about this.Other than, that staff were nice enough.

Pros

Nice Staff

Cons

Lying about pay

Official response from CLS (Uk) Infrastructure Limited

11 October 2021
Hello. We are sorry you feel this way and apologise for any confusion. The reason we pay an uplift on the pay rate is to compensate for you not being paid PAYE. We try to be as transparent as possible however sometimes confusion/crossed wires can occur.

Good communication

I have worked for CLS for a number of years and they keep me in work If I ring them they will contact me even if the job has gone Good agency to work for !

Very supportive

When working for CLS I felt that they were very helpful if I rang their office with a query. I was always given an answer. The Recruitment Consultants are extremely supportive of there are any issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CLS (Uk) Infrastructure Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3