CMD Recruitment Ltd

CMD Recruitment Ltd Employee Reviews in Melksham

Melksham6 reviews

goodworkingjobworkagencystaffroleteam

Great people, great management and great working environment!

CMD Recruitment are the largest independent agency in Wiltshire and it shows. Their experienced consultants regularly work with FTSE 100 companies and are continually able to deliver exceptional recruitment and consultancy services for their clients. They are also able provide candidates with a fully briefed journey in securing a new role. Having worked for CMD for the last two years, they have, at their expense, provided outstanding levels of training (both internally and externally), providing amazing benefits (VIP tickets to Football games, Team Go Karting, VIP access to Rugby games and coordinated team nights out) and most importantly, provided a working environment where you looking forward to coming in to work each day, knowing you are supported by your colleagues and are entrusted to make a difference. With regards to the management, if you are lucky enough to work for CMD, then you'll recognise that the management are experts in their fields, provide employees with state of the art tools and equipment and install a level of confidence and trust that makes you feel a valued member of the team. In particular, the two directors, have provided me with the best work experience I have received to date and that's a testament to their characters.

Pros

Working environment, sophisticated software and tools available, flexible working, supportive management team, outstanding benefits and regular office treats!

Progression

CMD Recruitment creates a fantastic environment to work in, that provides training and offers progression, so you can perform to the best of your ability.

Pros

Staff Training

Insights into CMD Recruitment Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Great job

Three offices and about 28 employees, a brilliant place to work with loads of good tools and ways to find great candidates. Good culture with a work hard play hard approach

Fantastic team, great working atmosphere

You either love or hate working in recruitment and I am definitely one of those people who LOVE it! No two days are the same, however having an amazingly supportive and passionate team around you makes coming to work a pleasure! I never feel that coming to work is a chore, as I genuinely love what I do. Having previously worked for other national agencies, I have to say that CMD set the bar....their culture is unique! Being an independent consultancy, we have complete control over how we service our clients and candidates, which is something I have never had before .....its refreshing! Whether you are having a good or bad day, you will always receive support/praise from your colleagues, as its very much a team feel here - we are all in it together. After all the years I have been here, I couldn't honestly see myself working anywhere else.

Pros

Great team culture, uncapped earnings

Fab company culture, a great place to work

As with most recruitment roles, no two days are the same you are always kept busy and there's plenty to do no matter what your role is. Training is provided with us most recently having a Sales trainer in to support as with our Business Development. I work with an amazing team, who are so supportive and flexible, there's a great atmosphere in the office and you are made to feel part of CMD from the moment you start. Managers are approachable and easy to talk to as well as being super understandings. The best part of the job is without a doubt helping people find a new job but this goes hand in hand with the hardest part; having to let people know they've not been successful. All in all a fab place to work with amazing colleagues.

Pros

Flexibility, amazing culture, good holiday allowance

Cons

Lacking in some benefits

Temp Role

I got some temp work and were very helpful throughout the assignment. The job was as described and enjoyed my time there.

Pros

Nice location and company

Cons

Hourly rate but was only a temp role

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CMD Recruitment Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement