CMD Recruitment Ltd

CMD Recruitment Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom33 reviews

goodworkingjobworkagencystaffroleteam

Great staff who know how to look after their workers.

During the time I spent with CMD they offered me an ongoing job contract which turned into a permanent job within a year. The few times I had small issues or questions, they were always quickly resolved.

Pros

Look after their workers. Generally a nice team of people. Fair rates of pay.

Cons

None to mention really.

Fantastic team, great working atmosphere

You either love or hate working in recruitment and I am definitely one of those people who LOVE it! No two days are the same, however having an amazingly supportive and passionate team around you makes coming to work a pleasure! I never feel that coming to work is a chore, as I genuinely love what I do. Having previously worked for other national agencies, I have to say that CMD set the bar....their culture is unique! Being an independent consultancy, we have complete control over how we service our clients and candidates, which is something I have never had before .....its refreshing! Whether you are having a good or bad day, you will always receive support/praise from your colleagues, as its very much a team feel here - we are all in it together. After all the years I have been here, I couldn't honestly see myself working anywhere else.

Pros

Great team culture, uncapped earnings

Insights into CMD Recruitment Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Fab company culture, a great place to work

As with most recruitment roles, no two days are the same you are always kept busy and there's plenty to do no matter what your role is. Training is provided with us most recently having a Sales trainer in to support as with our Business Development. I work with an amazing team, who are so supportive and flexible, there's a great atmosphere in the office and you are made to feel part of CMD from the moment you start. Managers are approachable and easy to talk to as well as being super understandings. The best part of the job is without a doubt helping people find a new job but this goes hand in hand with the hardest part; having to let people know they've not been successful. All in all a fab place to work with amazing colleagues.

Pros

Flexibility, amazing culture, good holiday allowance

Cons

Lacking in some benefits

Busy, fun and growing company

CMD is a really interesting business to be a part of. Entrepreneurial in spirit and supportive of it's staff. Idea's are listened to and you are free to develop your clients how you think best. I't a hard working environment but fun too.

Pros

Well rewarded and strong sense of worth.

Great Place to work

Great place to work, with access to all of the training that you need to do your job to the best of your ability. Always open to new ideas and different ways to support you. All the best tools available, and consistently investing in you as a person!

Pros

Support and Training

Assorted and varied work

As an agency I had a varied and assorted series of agency jobs with CMD. The staff were always friendly and looked after their staff & clients well. The jobs quite often involved early starts.

Pros

Always good to work with them.

Cons

Early starts

fun workplace

great workplace find you the job you want but only temporary work would recommend them to freinds and family always pay youon timeno hassle if you work with them there good with you

Pros

lots of work

Cons

not always fulltime

productive workplace

meeting the public and creating a good bond. The working hours are good,the staff are friendly, you go to different places all the time

Pros

start early finish early

Cons

not stable enough

Good workplace

- excellent team - good contacts - I see only a week advance - fantastic co-workers - variety of options - it is possible to work overtime

Temp Role

I got some temp work and were very helpful throughout the assignment. The job was as described and enjoyed my time there.

Pros

Nice location and company

Cons

Hourly rate but was only a temp role

Recruitment Consultant - Employment Agency

This was a challenging job role which required a lot of focus and but it was also very rewarding. No two minutes are were the same which meant great organisational skills were a must. It taught be how to deal with many different scenarios all at once whilst remaining calm under pressure. I worked within a great team.

Productive and fun

A very enjoyable role sadly left my position for another employment vacancy

Pros

free meals

Interesting

I was fortunate enough to work the day shift in the job I was placed in which would be 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Thursday and a 3:30pm finish on Fridays. I worked in a factory slitting piston and turbo rings for cars. I learnt how to create these to specifications set and also how to use heavy machinery. The staff, both agency and contract were lovely. The hardest part of my job was being in the factory itself and the most enjoyable part was the sociable hours and learning a new skill.

Pros

Learning new skills

Cons

factory environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CMD Recruitment Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement