CNH Industrial
View all CNH Industrial reviews

CNH Industrial

CNH Industrial Employee Review

Friendly with Good Management

I worked for Case New Holland/Fords for 17 years in which time I started at the bottom and soon worked my way up the ladder as training and assistance were supplied. My work colleagues were my "second family" and team work was the best. Long hard hours seemed to bring the best out of us as we knew the importance of keeping to deadlines.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Toxic Culture.

Not a customer focused company - they like to talk about being customer focused but they are only focused on profit margins. People are treated very poorly and HR are not a real HR department they are more focused on dodging workload. Best part of the job is some of the others in your own team because you are all treated badly then there is a little solidarity in knowing its not a personal thing just the CNHi way.

Very stressful environment to work

All this company is interested in is money and numbers - pushing volume out to the market even when products are not safe or finished. They don't review management salaries annually - lucky if you get a review within 5 years.

Pros

Holidays, some staff are nice

Cons

Low salaries, late bonus payments, senior managers only care about numbers

Este un loc de munca normal fără extreme.

Este o companie serioasă care ține la angajați pentru bunăstarea lor , așa având o prestație excelentă la locul de muncă.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNH Industrial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement