CNH Industrial

CNH Industrial Management reviews

Clear

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,136 reviews

Best job

unfortunately my contract ended, I absolutely loved that job, it was a hard job but i learned very quickly, it was very fast paced and you need to rush around. The management wasn't all to great, they weren't able to help with any of my problems. I loved everyone in that workplace and made some good friends for life. The hardest part of the job was one manager who i felt bullied me. thats why i went. The most enjoyable part of the job is the staff there and the lunches i had, they were the best.

Pros

a lot of breaks

Cons

Good pay

A normal day in work is challenging in may aspects on concentration and stressful from urgency of the supply of parts to a moving production line. I have learnt the companies database system for stock levels and ordering, stowing and picking parts, delivery parts, checking stock locations as well as most aspects of logistics. Management throughout the plant are nice people, some management have their favourites and this can be disheartening at times. The hardest part of the job is dealing with operators that cannot follow process and thus make my job harder than it was to start with. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I'm not stuck in one place for too long are on the go quite a lot.

Pros

Frequent breaks, good rate of pay

Cons

repetitive work

Jobs at CNH Industrial