CNH Industrial

United Kingdom17 reviews

Clear

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,242 reviews

Best job

unfortunately my contract ended, I absolutely loved that job, it was a hard job but i learned very quickly, it was very fast paced and you need to rush around. The management wasn't all to great, they weren't able to help with any of my problems. I loved everyone in that workplace and made some good friends for life. The hardest part of the job was one manager who i felt bullied me. thats why i went. The most enjoyable part of the job is the staff there and the lunches i had, they were the best.

Pros

a lot of breaks

Toxic Culture.

Not a customer focused company - they like to talk about being customer focused but they are only focused on profit margins. People are treated very poorly and HR are not a real HR department they are more focused on dodging workload. Best part of the job is some of the others in your own team because you are all treated badly then there is a little solidarity in knowing its not a personal thing just the CNHi way.

Insights into CNH Industrial

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Very stressful environment to work

All this company is interested in is money and numbers - pushing volume out to the market even when products are not safe or finished. They don't review management salaries annually - lucky if you get a review within 5 years.

Pros

Holidays, some staff are nice

Cons

Low salaries, late bonus payments, senior managers only care about numbers

Este un loc de munca normal fără extreme.

Este o companie serioasă care ține la angajați pentru bunăstarea lor , așa având o prestație excelentă la locul de muncă.

Poor management lack of personal developement

Poor right across the board.Bully tactics lack of commication.no positive feed back when work targets were achieved.no guidence managers only interested in themself.

Disgusting place to work for

I need a hip replacement and they sacked me for saying I was unfit to my job. And unfit to fulfill my contract with no money payout after 32 years . I don't call that a good company to work for and fear for those who do and are still there. They don't care about there work force . Only how many tractors they can get out

Pros

Cons

All you are is a number in there. They don't care about the workers

Diminishing, hateful, communist state like environment.

It used to be better when I started, now the salary is getting behind compared to the minimum wage, the cost of living and the other jobs in the area. Most benefits are gone, and they are trying to replace the permanent staff with contractors, for that purpose the contractors are actually treated better than the permanent staff even considering or maybe because most employees are union members. Probably not for long as the union is doing nothing on that matter. At the moment they work with all agencies, there are no interviews and most contractors that start are people who wouldn't have been approved or kept anywhere else, but the management wants to humiliate the trade union. As soon as they get rid of the union, they will start rolling up drug tests on the contractors, it is free for all now, some of them don't work at all, just look into the emptiness or play with their phones.

Pros

At the moment they accept and keep everyone, no matter how bad their performance is. I guess it is a good job for substance abusers in short term, but as long as they finish with the union, they will change their loose policy towards the agency workers.

Cons

Bad attitude to employees who complain against contractors, bad attitude to foreign employees who complain against someone English.

Horrible place to work

CNH is the worst place I have ever worked. Staffs are hostile. I have never worked in a place where they are eager to send you home rather than to support you and make you productive. I have since left the horrible company, never to see the place again.

Pros

Cons

Alway at your back.

Good pay

A normal day in work is challenging in may aspects on concentration and stressful from urgency of the supply of parts to a moving production line. I have learnt the companies database system for stock levels and ordering, stowing and picking parts, delivery parts, checking stock locations as well as most aspects of logistics. Management throughout the plant are nice people, some management have their favourites and this can be disheartening at times. The hardest part of the job is dealing with operators that cannot follow process and thus make my job harder than it was to start with. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I'm not stuck in one place for too long are on the go quite a lot.

Pros

Frequent breaks, good rate of pay

Cons

repetitive work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNH Industrial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement