CNH Industrial

United Kingdom17 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,244 reviews

Great team and place to work - no security

I truly loved my time working for CNH Industrial. The team were great, and I made friends for life. I was given lots of responsibility and learned so much. As a graduate, I truly appreciate my time with them. Only thing would be that graduates are often taken on with no plan to keep them after their time with the company. Even if you did a good job, usually they took on interns to keep costs down.

Not good place to work

Badly organised place managers are very bad and not people skilled company do not offer any benefits it's no bonuses no thank yous if you love tractors is the place for you you metal matters not men

Pros

Cons

Long hours on your feet all day

Insights into CNH Industrial

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Best job

unfortunately my contract ended, I absolutely loved that job, it was a hard job but i learned very quickly, it was very fast paced and you need to rush around. The management wasn't all to great, they weren't able to help with any of my problems. I loved everyone in that workplace and made some good friends for life. The hardest part of the job was one manager who i felt bullied me. thats why i went. The most enjoyable part of the job is the staff there and the lunches i had, they were the best.

Pros

a lot of breaks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNH Industrial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement