CNWL NHS Foundation Trust Pay & benefits reviewsReview this company
United Kingdom15 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job work-life balance
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee) - Paddington - 15 October 2016
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Work is really good and employees are very good. A typical day at work can be quite challenging but it has its rewards. Co-workers are highly professional and the hardest part of the job is getting to grips with learning new systems. The most enjoyable part of the job is that the job is quite interesting.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CNWL NHS Foundation Trust?
See more CNWL NHS Foundation Trust reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNWL NHS Foundation Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about CNWL NHS Foundation Trust
- What is the work environment and culture like at CNWL NHS Foundation Trust?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at CNWL NHS Foundation Trust? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at CNWL NHS Foundation Trust?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at CNWL NHS Foundation Trust?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CNWL NHS Foundation Trust?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at CNWL NHS Foundation Trust?