Coben Healthcare logo
Coben Healthcare

Coben Healthcare Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Tough but rewarding

If you want to work hard and are driven to succeed financially and hit targets and goals keep reading, if not do NOT apply for a job here at Coben Healthcare. The competitive nature is really healthy and drives success across the board. Me and my fellow account manager compete on a daily basis and both are rewarded in job satisfaction and financially. The management are flexible and accommodating, the team are great, we all work together to ensure the collective success of the business. I have been here just over a year now and with focus and hard work I have nearly doubled my starting salary with commission and bonuses. The only thing I would say is resilience and strong personality is needed here in order to fit in to the team and to expand and grow your career path. All in all I have had a good 18 months here and after completely changing industries I have not looked back!

Pros

Uncapped Commission, Made friends for life here, flexible management

Cons

Not really a con but its HARD, you need to be committed and focussed.

Poor place to work

There’s not a lots of positives working at this place. I worked here a few years ago now and glad I got out. Poor management. No incentives. Bad leadership. Rubbish pay. No support.

Pros

Finish at 4 fridays

Cons

Really boring

Awsome

I enjoy working for this excellent team and find all Staff to be supportive They will help find work for you and if you have any personal issues they always help

Amazing Company to work for

I have worked for Coben for over 2 years now and I have loved every minute of it. They have always supported and mentored me every step of my journey from apprentice to full-time employee.

Pros

Always laughter in the office

Excellent company

I have worked for this company for four years. A great mix of people, supportive team and great atmosphere. Hard work but great rewards financially and other for hard workers. This company are forward thinking and leading the way for Primary Care Recruitment. Coben will push you out of your comfort zone for your own development and like to promote internally so a company you could join for a real career.

No direction

No direction, no guidance, no unprofessional, expect too much and gives little in return, sales targets unrealistic. Hard work for very little. Unrealistic budgets Early finish on a Friday though if sales targets met

Pros

free parking

Cons

hard

Jobs at Coben Healthcare