Coca-Cola Europacific Partners logo
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Employee Reviews

Found 127 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,499 reviews

Experience of nepotism.

I was very excited about my new role in senior Management at CCE. My peers and team were hard working and committed members of staff. Management created a competitive culture between senior managers pitting staff against each other. Very uncomfortable with a very senior management promotion by a C level member of staff of his nephew. Left soon afterwards as this caused such issues across the culture.

Pros

Great pay. Fun environment. Chance to do well. Nice people.

Cons

Low integrity.

exciting business and very positive culture

Even working within a supporting function i was always kept up to date on new innovations, and general markets stats.lovely co -wprkers and strong collaborations and high social enagement

Fast paced, effective business

A great company founded on operational excellence. Real manufacturing best practices with a focus on employee wellness and support. Everyone recognises the customer and works towards company goals.

Pros

Free drinks, social & community events

Cons

You have to be on your game, high expectations

Toxic Seniors Technical Operator CCEP EK

To be fair to the management at the facility, they are trying to change the operation and culture at this plant. Unfortunately seniors within the maintenance department(Technical Operators) are not very welcoming of New faces or New ideas. Certain unqualified seniors purposely block fresh employees picking up experience of day to day requirements. Remuneration package is excellent at this site , just a shame the management cannot see that individual STO's are holding back the culture of change.

Pros

Excellent remuneration and Benefits package.

Cons

Cronyism and unwillingness to accept new faces.

Fun workplace, helpful people everywhere

Amazing place to work, great people, great work ethic. Get the work done and everyone’s happy! Favourite job so far for me because of the people and the role. Not one day is the same.

Pros

No robotic way to work, as long as you are professional and get the job done

Cons

Salary, but make up for it with benefits and job security

Not a good place keep away

Do not work there bad place line managers are bad people so do not try it I work there two years best thing when I left there so do not apply

productive

If you were a go getter willing to take work home the rewards are available in terms of promotions.If you simply wanted to do your job and forget the office once at home this was difficult to achieve. The work life balance is out of sequence.

Pros

Good disconts on products

Cons

Long Hours

Coca Cola European Partners

The only reason i left was my contact had ran out. A great place to work with lots of prospects for growth & progression. There was training & meeting on a regularly, any problems my line manager was alaway's on hand.

Pros

Working in a great envirnoment with great people

Cons

I didn't have any.

good company

site closed staff made redundant relaxed office management good felt like a team and friends free samples conferences football tickets to win #always cocacola

Productive, great company to work for

Having worked for Coca Cola for 32 years, it speaks volumes in my length of service. I am extremely proud to of been part of such a great company, and the great success that they are today. The role was challenging at times but rewarding

Jobs at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

See more jobs

Great hours of work with good company benefits.Nice people to work with.Great life work balance as a company.

I have worked on several departments within the office, gaining a wide range of experience in customer services,Sales,Delivering training & inductions to all new starters.My current role I am a specialist & decision maker in equipment eligibility.

Great company doing fantastic things for their customers and staff

A great place to work that is always looking at ways to improve the working experience. Working with leadership can often mean changing priorities at short notice but you'll find that in any organisation. Would genuinely recommend CCEP as a really positive place to work.

Very bad management (e.g) blue shift

The management lack training and some of the shift leader are not up to the task of their position, the management of coca cola needs to review their shift leader.

Would not recommend working at CCEP

Worked in Human resources dept. Systems at CCEP dont talk to each other therefore alot of dupilcation in work, very manual processes for a big corporation. Management is poor, very reactive rather than proactive therefore making a very stressful environment. General atmosphere is very poor as many feel management dont listen or are not approachable.

Target driven, busy, best people.

It's the people that make it what it is, the people are amazing. Good benefits, that you don't find in most other places. High work load with targets to hit each quarter, but being busy means the days go fast.

N/a

Good experience to working as technician operator on the line making drinks do over change two different size of can or bottle of I've been I've been in Coca-Cola more than 3 years whatcontractions finish

Great team mates. Poor Management

Could be a great place to work, benefits, pensions and the discounts. Always a blame culture, Not proactive on machine repairs. The major downside was the poor management

Benefits

All got made Redundant

Company said we was in wrong area so a close the factory After 40 years The top coke plant in uk Work there for 20years was a great place to work

Fun and Collaborative

It is a positive environment to work in, with support provided whenever required. There are always new challenges that either as a team or individual we can overcome.

Fairly decent

Been there for 4 months as an agency worker and I am treated pretty well. My only criticism is that they cannot discuss between the higher management and come to conclusions

Good company to work for, just Training issues

No training program in place which is a shame. There are room for improvements, overall I like working here. The people are friendly, work/life balance is ok. Would recommend to a friend.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Training program

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement