Coco di Mama

• Inclusive work environment
  • Energising work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

Fast pace fun environment

Although I’ve had my issues with team members and some managers at my fist shop. Once they moved me to a couple of their other stores and I’ve never been happier working for a big company. Although you still have the same stress, as they are very careful during their hiring process so the teams are all experienced and fast. Honestly such a nice environment and I would still be working their if it wasn’t for lockdown.

Pros

Like minded team and management

Cons

If you have the need to be undervalued, don't work here.

• Outstanding benefits.• Very good in-store team.• Great managers who do not take you for granted.• Possibility of fast tracked career progression...

Pros

Free lunch on your payed break.

Pessimo ambiente

Ambiente lavorativo stressante e poco motivante!!!

Pros

Staff food

Cons

Direzione

Crazy requirements and workload for the salary received

Most of the times i worked very understaffed and i had to put a lot of pressure on the staff i had to be able to achieve the requirements we had from HO and job itself. There was no understanding from the upper management at all, tasks needed to be done at any cost. Labor budgets were just way too little to cope with the situation and most of the times i had to work extra hours to be able to complete my tasks and duties.

Cons

Labor budgets way to little

Really fun place

Been working there for a long time and it's really funny and busy, or it was before the virus.Good coffee and good food, easy going nothing special about the customers.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

A bit stressed out and not enough money.

Fun workplace but hard-working

Nice place to work.Most likely Monday to Friday.Not so well paid but not so hard .Nice people and very good atmosphere.Very busy and funny place to work

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Start 5.30

Fun and competitive

Fun and competitive, with great management staff and great teams. Opportunity to improve your skillset and grow professionally. Opportunities to grow from basic staff to management.

Pros

Free lunches

A very collaborative and motivational

All starts with our production plan for the day. I check deliveries and check invoices to see if everything is in order. I organize my team according the daily tasks and goals we need to meet at the end of the day. Managing a team requires patience and leadership skills. But once you create your own culture of working in group it becomes easier. Maintaining standards and quality checks from everyone in the team seems a bit hard but you must insist no matter what cause quality is what makes a business like this differ from others. What I enjoy the most is that it does not feel like work most of the time. I enjoy dealing with new challenges everyday.

Pros

free lunches, vouchers, trainings

Cons

double shifts

General Manager

Worked there for 3 years. Got promoted every year until I got the General Manager positions which I regretted. Being general manager at coco is really stressful and tough. 12 hours per day almost every day. No easy to get a well deserved pay rise. I was under £26,500 salary for this position. When other GM were getting minimum £28K. Really unfair.

Productive and friendly workspace

Great experience and chance of professional development. I would recommend if looking for a role in hospitality. Chance of progression and training provided.

Productive and fun work place

About the salary it's horrible I use to work extra hours and I did not get paid. Asking so many things you couldn't do. When I left I was waiting for my full payment two weeks in deposit. I spoke with them and they told I haven't any those weeks in.

Pros

Great team

Cons

Long hour and I never had break

hated everything

I hated working at Coco Di Mama simply because they were racist there. Anything I did they looked at me differently and it was a weird environment to work in. In addition to this, the days that my work shift was over and done with as I would go home I will see that little change from my purse will go missing. if I spoke to my manager about it she would be rude to me and not listen to what I have to say.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

racist workers and thieves

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Buen ambiente de trabajo, buenas jornadas laborales

entry level job

it is a fast growing environment, unfortunately the managers I had were not too nice with me, so at the end, that's all I remember about my short work experience at Coco .

Really bad experience

I don't recommend to work in this company. The managers think they are God. They usually speak in foreign language between them, in front of you, talking about you. There is no good feedback, the work atmosphere is miserable, everyone moaning that works too much, they are always sending you to cover in others shops, mainly when the manager doesn't like you. They will just give you 30 hours, that's it. Run away!

Pros

free food

Cons

all the rest

Fun workplace

Is a good place, but they should look more after they employers, they offer good hours if they are making money, otherwise you will have just 30 hours per week

Fun workplace

The work itself is not difficult, but it is heavy and exhausting. I believe that because it is a "frown" service, it is difficult to be recognized as a good professional and to have bigger opportunities to grow and increase salary. It is a relaxed place and one learns a lot with people, mainly because they are from several different countries.

Cons

very low salary

Productive and fun workplace

Really good company to work for. Respectfull employers and good managers together with coffee experts working all together to obtain great service skills. Mostly working with the most demanding clients,the offices! I've learned that you can have fun and work at the same time while maintaining a good service level

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Sallary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coco di Mama. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement