Coforge

Coforge Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Gurgaon, Haryana166 reviews

Flexibility

My overall experience was great the only drawback is that they do not provide monetary satisfaction on time but this happens in few departments only otherwise it was great as there is no such stress, and you are allowed to do your job flexibly

Exploitative, unsupportive

Managers are given all the leeway to be rude, unfair. When my mother was on her death bed, I was asked, "till when" will I be on leave. I was told that I would be replaced from the project if I didn't get back to work. I was made to work 24x7. Every project has to be finished yesterday. That's their work culture. People are highly unsupportive and are always trying to bring down each other because they are insecure. It is baffling how they get voted as one of the best places to work in! Managers withheld data just to cover up their mistakes.

Pros

Training, different projects

Cons

Long hours, 24x7 work, no personal life at all, no compensation for extra hours

Very stressful and Toxic Work Culture

Working in NIIT LTD. has been a poor experience. 1.They don't spend time, efforts and cost in their employees training and development properly.2.They utilise their employees poorly putting a lot of work pressure even at ground level.3.The Managers handling team are often involved in groups, and do not give constructive feedback, they rather humiliate the subordinates. Thus, Managers in Niit highly required to go through introspection, feedback sharing and communication training.4. People working at the highest level shout violently on the subordinates working at the lowest level openlyon floor, demotivating and creating a very toxic working environment for the newcomers.5. One of the lowest paid organization, not giving proper appraisals too.

Pros

Free Dinner and cab

Cons

Very stressful, demotivating, Toxic culture, Groupism prevails foremost

Orthodox environment

Legacy management doesnt let new talent bring new initiatives. Very orthodox thinking and old school mentality. If you have high aspirations it is not a good place for you.

Pros

Work life balance and low work pressure

Cons

Just do as management says; dont apply your brain; not good culture for aspiring people

NIIT Ltd.- the School of Politics

Though they pride themselves on being a learning organization, the PM practice is too dominant. No control over petty politics. Bengali company. Exploitation of employees unless they know how to manipulate things and curry favor. Their editors are pathetic: worthless as far as their ability is concerned but still yield so much power.

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Petty politics, dog-eats-dog

Fake tagline for Employee

Fake management just like fake tag line.No job security for employee. Just by giving a call they terminate their employees.Worst management I have ever seen.No respect for junior employees.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Zero management

NIIT is like a Family to me. Work life balance approach & many more things to talk about..

NIIT is more like a family to me than a work place. The best part that I still feel that I have recently joined after spending 6 years -:). The management system is awesome and zero interference of managers in your work only when needed they are eager to help. Integrity and mutual respect and team work I have learnt here. I Love working with NIIT.

Pros

at times things become stressful

Made progress in professional front Very much approachable senior management The company very well takes takes care of it's employees Very transparent growth path

Pros

Huge Oppurturnities for learning and self grooming

Cons

Long hours at times

Un professional

The work culture is nill. The manager is ageist and discriminates on the basis of employees age. They sack you without any explanation or feedback even when you were performance is optimum.

Fun Place to work

NIIT is a nice place to start your career people are very friendly and supportive so many extra circular activities to refresh your mind from the stressful work

Least Paid Work Place

NIIT is a good platform to start as a teenager but it don't do justice with the people with experience and age with respect to the package. the annual increments range from 0 to 3% which is very less. The projects are not at all rewarding if someone save their million dollars

Productive and Learining workplace

There is a lot of Learning in NIIT Ltd. All members are very cooperative. Maagement is also supportive. there are a lot of activities happens during the year.

A combination of learn and Pr.actise

NIIT Limited is a L&D based organization. It gives you scope to learn new things. It enhances your training skills. However, not linked with hard core opeartions department

Productive and stress free work environment, but less salary

Productive and great working environment, problem is only with the less salary, otherwise they have the flexible woking environment. People would love working there but when it comes to salary it is somehow disappointing relating to today's expenses.

Supportive and Competitive Place

It is really fun to work at NIIT Timely job no pressure at work Appreciation for efforts you put in at your job Transportation facilities are very well organised

No growth for hard working people

No benefits for vendors. So much of work, no timings no personal life. Cons: 1. All project, process are miss managed. very poor management. 2. Blood sucking company, long work hours, minimum pay.

Good environment

Working environment is very good, helpful staff. Ready to re join. Learning new technology very frequently in this company. I was satisfied my job profile.

Nice Work Culture

HR is very supportive. Management is also quite ok. Work pressure depends upon the projects and the timelines otherwise everything is good and enjoyable. Job security is quite less as projects keep on changing.

Good company to start as they doesn't pay good

One can learn a lot, good process/projects and clients but long working hours and less pay kills all the fun. Good org for fresher or folks with less exp

Worst company

Niit limited is one of the worst companies I hv ever worked with. They cn kick u anytime, if u deny to work for long hours (18) n also on weekends. At the time of joining they won't dscuss this that need robots not humans. While they have 30 HRs, not one will never b there fr uu wen uu need them the most. No documentation process...people will show attitude. They treat u like robots n expect u to work 24hours a day. Bad management.

great experience

A great learning experience. Learned a lot of things about business. Upgraded my Excel skills. Had some practice with SQL as well. Fun work place, everyone is very supportive of interns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coforge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement