Coforge

Coforge Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Noida, Uttar Pradesh13 reviews

organisationsalarylearntechnologycentrejavacooperativeinstitute

Good company

Good company, enjoying working there. Tech stack is good and depends on project and the team that you will be assign to. Overall a good company. Good culture

Good

Very good to work here.good salary , good leaves , no work pressure, Salary on time ,Good learning and projects,Company car policy,Birthday leaves and money

Good company for freshers

Good company for freshers if you want to learn many technologies and move forward in your career. Supportive managers. 3-5 months of training then you will be put on some projects after some understanding.

giod

Good overall good company y you can get different type project and learning culture is also their ...on dit opportunity is also the for UK project good good goodGood overall good company y you

Over all decent organization

Good for freshers and mid senior level joiners as lot to learn, environment is friendly lots of cultural activities take place time to time. At the last it is the project and supervisor who matters most. If you land in a good project you would stay for a longer duration else would seek for other opportunities.

Pros

Good Working Environment, decent HR policies, subsidized meal (no use when WFH), lots of learning opportunities for freshers and Juniors.

Cons

Salary hike is not par with market standards, Some time HR has no say and is overpowered by managers

good experience

Sometimes it was a hectic day. I learned to be confident. Managemnt was quite supportive. There were 4 team leaders and each od them supported there group. Girls were secured and safe. there were three shifts and it depended on you that which shift you want to apply for.

good organisation

Very good organization . Policies are good nd employee friendly . some times work presure become more but as they are best in market in terms of paying.

Good learning

Worked as summer intern for over 2 months. Was reponsible for Business development. Worked very hard to recruit youngsters into NIIT programs. Had lot to learn about sales, marketing and primary research.

Pros

learning

Cons

Not so great work culture

Personal experience

I have started my career with this company and I have learned many things here in this organisation. Everyone is good and encouraging.I feel good to say that I have started my career with NIIT.

NIIT is a global leader in IT instituted have learned lot from there like how to work in a team, what best can be done to generate the revenue and the most enjoyable part of the company is fundu Friday where head use to conduct different activities for fun.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coforge?

Niit will allways be my first choice in future. This compnay and people of the company are very close to my heart.

NIIT its a place to work along with fun .wonderful people amazing support from the people.very good management.Working at NIIT for me was justifiying my self completely.

Pros

Free meals on festivals

Cons

Less Salary

Good & motivation place, learning place

Niit is so motivated and working condition are good. Challenging and multi dimensional function at work.

Pros

Tea time & lunch time

Cons

So long

It's good for learning purpose

We can learn a lot because initially we need small level practice and clear concept about technical terminology that we learn in NIIT. It focuses more on MICROSOFT product so it is better experience for learner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coforge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Coforge with

• Coforge
  • Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?