Cole & Yates Recruitment

Cole & Yates Recruitment Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom4 reviews

Insights into Cole & Yates Recruitment

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues

Honest, Open, Straightforward approach to work and a great company to work for

I'm the newest member of the team at Cole & Yates responsible for posting job adverts as well as reviewing applications and I love it. I work with a great bunch of people who are friendly, hardworking and fun.It's a lot to learn and the team were really kind at answering all of my questions and helping me to learn what I now do easily.The management are part of the team and very approachable and along with the wider team make it a really nice place to work.

Pros

Really good initial and ongoing training and support, a real team environment, it can be really busy at times but that is recruitment when it is the whole team jumps in to help.

Cons

None really, so far (two years in) all is good and I am still really enjoying what I do.

Senior Recruiter

I started as part of the original company set up team, it does not feel like it has been seven years, but from a starting point we have grown so much in terms of size whilst still keeping to our initial idea, to offer a recruitment service with a difference. No two days are the same, it still is the best job I have had, I really do enjoy coming to work every day, I work alongside a great team of people who are equally passionate about what they do and offer a great recruitment service to a number of clients and candidates across the UK.

Pros

Company culture, ability to work from home, team ethos

Senior Recruiter

I've worked here for 5 years, the team orientated environment is great, we have the flexibility for office or home-based working to fit in around children/childcare which means we can offer a flexible option on times we can take or make calls which is good for the people we are speaking to about jobs as we can fit in around them based on our own working hours.

Pros

Enjoyable working day, good career progression

Cons

A great team to work alongside

Really enjoy working here, very flexible with hours to tie in with childcare and school holidays, full training is given and a very team orientated environment.

Pros

Flexible working hours, great office environment, supportive team

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cole & Yates Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement