Colosseum Dental UK

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

dentalpracticedentistsouthernlovelyjoineddentistryprogression

Depends on branch

There isn't consistent experience at Colosseum, your experience will very much depend on who your direct manager is and their management style. The leadership team is slow to respond to employee concerns or questions, they create a culture where it doesn't feel comfortable to give critical feedback.

Pros

Individual clinics have a great team relationship

Cons

Not competitive salary or career progression

12 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve - we will take this feedback on board. Have a great day, and thank you again for letting us know about your experience.

Colosseum Dental Review

Fantastic place to work, would highly recommend. Colosseum is a supportive and engaging place to work. Company benefits are good and the people are great!

Insights into Colosseum Dental UK

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

Colosseum took over the dental practice in February 2020 just before the pandemic. They were supportive of the staff during this period and are really friendly. They encourage courses/further training to staff to enhance their skills.Staff rewards: days off for birthdays and 100% attendance days off. Health insurance

Pros

Staff rewards

Cons

Long hours following covid

9 September 2021
It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review, have a great day.Best Wishes

Productive and fun workplace

All team members work hard and can have a laugh, there are benefits working for colosseum dental. Manager can be supportive, there is a work life balance but could be hard work at times. We are a new practice for colosseum dental and everyone have been welcoming and try to get the best out of you.

Pros

Benifits

9 September 2021
Thank you for your kind words, your feedback is much appreciated. Have a good day....

Colosseum Dental is a great place to work with excellent training opportunities, nice staff, good employee benefits and regular working hours.

Pros

Excellent Training Package, Great employee benefits, Low stress, Nice staff.

Cons

Busy work environment, Occasional rude patients

31 August 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review, have a great day.

Avoid this corporate !!

This company doesn't care about their staff, as soon they changed the CEO the company went down... all staff are new, they just put pressure on private but they don't even increase the salary to the staff after 1 year... worst company, avoid !

31 August 2021
We appreciate all reviews, and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. Kind Regards.

Friendly and busy workplace

Caring and friendly staffGood learning opportunities and self developmentGood place to start a new career No flexible hours for childcare Could improve on salary

31 August 2021
We're happy to read such a great review, thank you. Have a good day.

Productive workplace, good team members and good in practice management.

Portland Street Dental Practice has a lovely team. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. Everyone communicates well and encourages one another. We are encouraged to develop new skills.

Pros

Opportunity to develop new skills. Lovely staff. Friendly environment. Helps develop people skills.

Cons

Low pay, Long hours, doesn't pay sick leave, no flexible workforce, 20 days holiday (excluding bank holiday).

13 August 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review, have a great day.

Great company to work for

I have been in this job for 17 years . Since Colosseum took over I can honestly say work life balance is their priority. Since the challenging year we have faced they truly care about their staff and patients. I would recommend Colosseum as a dental practice and as a workplace

Pros

Reward and recognition . Birthdays off . Pizza lunches. Health care benefits

19 July 2021
We are so happy to read such a great review, thank you. Have a great day,

Excellent place to work! ££ very good! Highly recommend. Everybody is lovely!

I absolutely love working for this company! Every body is lovely, great atmosphere, great patient care, great rates of pay! Benefit is you get your birthday off paid! Always nice to have a bonus like that! :-)

15 June 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review, have a great day.

I am working with Colosseum Dental since they take over from Southern dental. It is a great place to work friendly staff and good management. It has been hard time with the current pandemic and the Colosseum really support all the team members. . I enjoy going to work as overthere is my second family.

Cons

Salary should counted based on volume of work and experience

15 June 2021
We appreciate you taking the time to leave this great review, thank you. KR, Colosseum Dental

Family work place

It is a friend place to work the staff are all really nice and welcoming to all new staff members. It has been hard at times with the current pandemic and the restrictions. I enjoy going to work as everyday is different.

Pros

Work pension and there are plenty of work benefits

10 May 2021
Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Have a great day..

Good career progression

colosseum is a great company to work for. with good benefits and career progression. they pay for additional course to further yourself. also great people to work with.

Pros

free CPD great people

30 March 2021
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave us this review, have a good day.

Great place to work with a brilliant team

Work for the company for over 15 years and I have enjoyed all the different roles that I have done from Reception to Nursing and now Managment.I think that the Board and the CEO are fair and understanding, we have more benifits and perks now than what we have ever had.I feel supported when I need to be and enjoy coming to work.

Pros

Benifits

30 March 2021
Thank you for this high rating and wonderful review, have a good day.

Great place to work with a brilliant team

Pros

Benifits

30 March 2021
We appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review, your comments will be passed onto the board. Thanks again, have a good day.

Unethical and low salary

Unethical and very low salary Nightmare place to work , too much politics between staffs After I left they paid me wrong.I have to email account department multiple times still got wrong salary. I still haven’t received my overtime money and I don’t think I will ever get that money back !!

21 October 2020
We are sorry to hear about your comment. We have a dedicated support staff to help with any pay queries and internal mechanisms and processes to escalate any concerns. Our internal processes would have helped us to address your concerns and support you,. All our staff is paid accordingly to their employment of contract and all our colleagues can discuss their concerns with the Payroll team directly. We have a really open approach to hear any concerns from our staff and to provide prompt solutions and explanations to our colleagues.

Fun but fast paced, board supportive

Good company still in its early days but very supportive from managers and board, most people want the same. Lack of training for some managers who are young and need management training on how to manage instead of just barking orders.

Pros

Supportive, good pay and benefits

21 October 2020

Fast paced issues with nurse recruitment

Love the company and team I work with, pay and benefits is good and I feel supported. The management do support and have looked after us during Covid19.

Pros

Pay and benfits

Cons

Lack of management

16 December 2020

Best corporate I have worked for so far

I joined from another dental group just a year ago and have been extremely impressed by Colosseum. Its ethos to porvide excellent patient care is written all over the wall. The teams are nice, we have newly refurbished practices and compensation is leading in the market. I want to stay here for the long-term!

7 October 2020
We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We hope to see you soon!

nice professional setup

quiet work setup, good support nice time to work and relaxing time to fulfill the role with adequate supervision and chance to request answers, and check progress.

Pros

free parking

7 October 2020
Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Relaxed and great team to work

Colosseum Dental are listening to staff and are trying to improve on career pathways and staff benefits.Very helpful and supportive team, where you can count on each other. Equipment is modern, practices are invested in and overall a good company to work for.

7 October 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review. Have a great day...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colosseum Dental UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Colosseum Dental UK with

Learn about Colosseum Dental UK in popular locations

• Colosseum Dental UK
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?