Community Fibre Limited

Community Fibre Limited Reviews: Working at Community Fibre Limited

United Kingdom24 reviews

Fun place to work

Company is good and managers are nice and friendly, training provided is ok. Quite well structured company and many processes. Company was very flexible with my starting date.

Pros

salary, flexibility, management

Not great

Training provided does not prepare you for the job role. Processes that are so complicated makes it virtually impossible to give a customer an answer.Inexperienced management with no people skills.

Insights into Community Fibre Limited

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Energising work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

Productive and fun place to work

Great place to work, great opportunities to grow within some Saturday work. Work is manageable, you feel listened too. Would highly recommend working here

Pros

Great hours

Cons

Great people and team support is a given. Regular company updates and great to be part of an inclusive rapidly growing company!I would recommend CFL without a doubt.

Stressful

the job was almost ok however just not for everyone.Expectations are, that you need to master everything in a short time frame under a week or so, and if you don't you get the boot.

Stressful, Problematic

You are expected to be familiar with the equipment, programs and process to he of any use to them.Feedback is light and doesn't include information that is understandable, but you're expected to meet the requirements

Friendly and fun place to be

Join CFL almost 2 months ago, the interview process was straightforward , perfect communications from the HR department. Interviews took place over online platform. Very pleasant people and very friendly approach.On training I’ve meet a very nice, relaxing and friendly gentlemen, extremely professional, literally show us everything in order to succeed and have outstanding performances.Now, I am enjoying my time with Community Fibre, I can choose to work from home or from the office - situated on Baker St.I am targeting already a better role in the next months, company is growing very fast and I am pleased that I am part of it !

Pros

1h lunch included in the 8h shift

Amazing place to work

Best place I have worked in so far. Very good pay. Better than the best In the industry. Good management. Amazing growth. Rewards and benefits are spectacular.

A supportive Team - A friendly workplace

From the very first interview until they made me an offer, the recruitment team were always responsive, attentive and extremely friendly. If I had any questions or concerns they would reply instantly. Never did I feel unsure or mislead by any of the information provided. The interview - Never easy but on this occasion I was made to feel at ease. Luckily my 'now' line manager is lovely and easy to get on with.The interview lasted about 30-40 minutes and was straightforward. The overall process was a pleasure if I'm to compare to other companies that I've interviewed with.The workplace culture is balanced and offers the option to work from home or from their Baker St office. The working day is structured and managed well with all members of the team on hand if you have any concerns etc. The guys on my team are and have been very welcoming and helpful so far.

Pros

Work from Home and Baker St office, Very supportive team

Cons

So many apps to manage, Apps for HR and for sales and leads etc, One integrated system or app would be easier to manage on a daily

Worst Company Ever!!!

Never experienced such a rubbish attitude before! Fire people without notifying them. Digital Marketing Management is the worst place within this organization, they have such a miserable attitude towards employees. They employ professionals from Orange Moldova and behave disrespectfully to them. Won't recommend this place even to my enemy.

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours, disrespectful behave, poor management, rude attitude, salary, everything else.

Very poor.

Awful company.Weak management, who are pretty clueless about instilling processes. Customer service pretty much does whatever they please, and do not have enough support/training to carry out their roles effectively.Good luck using all of their terrible web-based systems that crash all the time and struggle to talk to one another. Even worse, their main billing system called Elevate, more like "demotivate" crashes constantly and loses information a lot of time. You'll have to repeat your work over and over again, that's if customer service hasn't screwed an account up.Avoid like the plague.

Horrible place to work

Management are horrible, constantly stressing you out, making you lie to customers and not caring about any of your concerns. .

Pros

Cons

Work hours, pay, management everything

A v o I d

Training is a complete rush and a waste of time as the trainer in charge is always busy with unworthy things. I won’t even mention what the trainer was doing after training lesson every Friday… The trainer was inviting people to get rid of everyday work’s aspects by drowning them into drinks. as a recruit you are thrown into a mess of a company which leaks from every corner. False information, false aspects, and false ethic. Just a big AVOID to everyone. Join them if you’re a professional liar and a person without any feelings.

Pros

Break Time is paid

Cons

Already mentioned

Really exciting and progressive company, only dying for people to take the opportunities and run. Plenty to go around..

Fast paced work environment which I love and thrive in. Amazing support and people around and big plans for the future. I have learned so much so far!

Pros

Progression Support Work-Life Balance Benefits No day is the same

Cons

Not being able to go into the office as often, however, not companies fault

The best place to work hands down. Loving it everyday.

A rapidly growing company who recognises its employees needs and puts them first right next to its customers.It is fun to work for CFL due to the rapidly changing and rapidly expanding work.They are really working hard to improve they’re already great employee experience, and I’m proud to work here.

Pros

Your Voice is heard, Value your opinion, Great Company values to support local communities, CEO gives regular company updates, Have a great Manager and lovely people to work with

Cons

Cons there are no Cons its all great.

Horrible workplace

I was excited to work for this company but when I found out how they threat their employees I was happy to leave.Management is not professional, unhelpful and lying about everything. They ask you what they can improve and will pretend to care. Training and scheduling is poor, information and changes are not shared in timely matter. Some senior members are really unprofessional towards new hires and behaving to them badly. Working environment is toxic.When you are trying to leave, they offer to improve salary or change shifts patterns. How fair is that to others?

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Everything else

It is not a bad place to work

Not a bad place if its call centre work that you are looking for. People are nice and you do get some good help. Its a new company and is doing well.

Pros

Some progress in career

Cons

Weekend evening shifts till 10pm

Really Great Place to Be

A really great place to be as we grow. Lot of opportunities to grow and progress into different areas of the business. Great team members around who are always happy to support and answer questions.

Pros

Great team members

Cons

Some systems can be clunky/ Growing pains

Great company to work for with great opportunities!

I have been working at community fibre for nearly 3 years and it has been a great experience so far, I started off as a door to door Sales representative who didn't have much sales knowledge and I feel that my colleagues and managers helped me get to where I am now, with loads of training and one2one based learning. I have learned so many new skills and I have gained a lot of knowledge from Sales to Telecommunications and what the industry is, and I have also learned a lot about myself along the way.

Pros

Many different progression opportunities, The chance to gain transferable skills and knowledge and a great team environment

Cons

Unfortunately we don't cover the whole of London yet!

Amazing culture and great experience

The workplace culture is great, there is a lot of time spent making sure peoples day to day experience is the best it can and the office socials are amazing. Everyone is very friendly and always make time to help you when your in need. There are great training and development opportunities and you get a sense that it is a company that is going somewhere, there is always a drive to be bigger and better than before. Overall a fantastic company to work for!

Pros

Great culture and people, Hard-working and professional environment, A transparent leadership team that puts the employees first.

Cons

None so far

Just bad

Bad management, tough hours and they DO NOT keep their promises. I would definitely do not recommend this company to anyone. It's a door to door sales on which you get micro managed all the time while the management is actually not doing anything. Career progression is a joke. The only good thing is the people that you work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Fibre Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement