Community Property Care
Happiness score is 57 out of 100

Community Property Care Employee Reviews

United Kingdom13 reviews

Good place to workHelpful management team and approachableMon-fri with possible overtime Bonus schemeNot constantly looked over More responsibility with less stress from the management

Pros

Good management team

Cons

Can be alot of work

I look forward to going to work. And enjoy my work environment

Relaxed working environment with realistic targets.The company are very health and safety minded, with staff welfare at the forefront.I get to use my skills fully .

Insights into Community Property Care

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Management is poor

Management is very poor. You get little to no support. Job is very stressful and you don’t get the time to complete your work in the time scale you have. Pay is very low for the work you do.

Pros

Bonus if you get it

Cons

Enjoyable company to be a part of

I have worked for Property Care for nearly 10 years, and have enjoyed seeing the growth of the business over this time. Consistent senior management, who listen and engage with staff also helps and makes you feel valued. You are entrusted to be able to get on with your work, and you effectively run your own portfolios, so long as the work is undertaken. Its been enjoyable working on the developments and engaging with customers as well, and getting to know some lovely people across the sites, who I get on with very well. In the summer, the job is challenging and can be hard work, but at the same time, rewarding. Sometimes there is some longer travelling asked of us for other jobs, or to help other teams, but generally get flexibility with time back if this happens.

Pros

Flexibility, own van, support

Cons

Travelling

We both like working for CPC.getting on with our own jobs to the best of our ability in the winter months when it's very cold it's a real challenge this year with covid .it has been more difficult ie with no toilets to use sometimes .

Pros

No travelling expense own vsn

Cons

Long journey once a week to work

Eventful

This position is best suitable for someone looking for stability or a comfortable routine. A great opportunity to take pride in all aspects of work. Integrity plays a huge importance and impact on the experience each individual has with the company. A excellent and consistent performance will earn the respect of managers and other colleagues. This in return, will open up more opportunities. You will become a key, valued member of the team. Lots of support is provided, including training, meetings, video's, information packs and emails. Also each team has supervisor completing regular site visits, to touch in with anything needed or required.Advice for a new starter, would be to focus on customer care and relations, provide a high standard of work at all times, be proactive and engage in the tasks being carried out. Sometimes even the smallest of details and efforts make all the difference!

Pros

Work van, equipment /PPE, uniform supplied, local work, comfortable routine, friendly staff

Cons

Low pay.

Really good fun to work with

Easy going and relaxed job, management do care about the staff, allways now ideals. Everyone is fun to work with, and staff have good sense of humour.

Pros

When the management is around the site free lunch or breakfast

Cons

Normal hours

Enjoyable experience all round.

Great set up friendly proffesional staff and varied works make it an enjoyable experience backed by an approachable structured management team would always recommend as a company to work for where hard work rewarded by promotion within.

Pros

Hours.variety of daily tasks.mngmt have your back.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Productive and Fun Workplace

I have worked with the company for 4 years and for them for 2. I have seen the changes put in place to help make all our work lives easier. The management team are professional, approachable and friendly which I think trickles down to all levels of the company meaning no question is a stupid one. I am lucky that I get to work with and support all of the workforce and find this the most enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

Working with great people

Cons

I don't have any

Bad company, bad management

The management in this company is shocking. You get no support or help from your regional manager. You just get slagged off about the sites and never get any praise where it’s due.The workload that gets put on you is ridiculous. Expected to get it all done in a day when it should take you 2 days. When customers complain that the work hasn’t been done, you get moaned at by the regional manager, even though you haven’t the time to get it done. And just get told by them you have to do get it done! You get tracked by the work phone phone. And have loads of apps to fill in each day taking up valuable time on site you already don’t have. Made to do playground checks that you aren’t qualified for.And the pay is very poor for the amount of work you do.

Pros

Bonus (when you get it)

Cons

Productive, Professional and fun to work for.

The Company is a good Company to work for. Everyone is very professional, supportive and management and staff are easy to communicate with to discuss any matters. The regional manager is always helpful whenever support is needed. The Company has high integrity, strong employee attitudes, and all staff are great to talk too and very friendly. Regular Company meetings are held to keep employees up to date on training and progress of systems. We provide excellent customer service as all staff are all very professional in what they do, always trying there best and listening to what our customers have to say.

Pros

Friendly Company, bonus every quarter, no weekend work and company van

Cons

Hard work but rewarding

Productive and fun work place

If you like working and enjoy learning new skills Community Property Care is a great place to start. Everyone is friendly. Great opportunities for promotion as the company grows. It's fun being in contact with the public and just being outside hearing the praise for your good work. My area manager I consider a friend and mentor. We work well together and is readily available to explain things. I feel that I have support and backup.

Pros

The working day just whizzes by

Cons

Nothing i can think of

Caring and progressive

I joined the company 2 years ago, and was made very welcome immediately, the Directors have an immense volume of passion, and that flows into the staff and enhances full ownership of staff , and commitment, and the company , strives for the best service to their customers, encouraging staff with training and support, and will always look to promote within, as company grows, an excellent team of Regional managers to ensure all health & safety, training and delivery of service is delivered to meet expectations. I would encourage anyone to join a fantastic company and have a secure job with great opportunities

Pros

Bonuses, promotions, stability

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Property Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement