Compass Associates logo
Compass Associates
View all Compass Associates reviews

Compass Associates

Compass Associates Employee Review

Fantastic culture, challenging work, great colleagues

Compass are a fantastic company, managers are supportive and invested in employees, the atmosphere is buzzing and fun and people genuinely like each other. Hard work is recognised and rewarded. I absolutely loved working there !!

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

An Excellent Recruitment Consultancy

I joined Compass just over 12 months ago in November 2014 and I can honestly say I have thoroughly enjoyed working for them. You have the autonomy to run your own business, a very supportive senior management team and the chance to progress and develop throughout the company. Yes, recruitment is a bumpy ride but colleagues and management are there to pick you up when the going gets tough!!

Pros

End of Quarter Events
Same role

Supportive and Social

“Compass Associates are a great organisation to work for. I started with no experience and was trained and guided by my Team Leader and Directors. The company as a whole are welcoming and incredibly supportive and the team culture is definitely the most inclusive and social that I’ve worked for.”

Pros

End of Quarter team events
Same location

Great company, great culture

Compass Associates are a fantastic company to work for. I have been here for 5 years; beginning in sales, working on a large account and then moving into the Marketing Team last year. The management team are fully supportive of all their staff in terms of their training and development and fully advocate a good work life balance. There are also a great range of benefits on offer including; generous holiday allowance, CPD support & professional subscriptions paid for and plenty of social events. I love working here and would recommend Compass Associates to anyone looking to get into recruitment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compass Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9Job security/advancement

Compass Associates Reviews by Location

• Compass Associates
  • Fantastic culture, challenging work, great colleagues