Compass Associates logo
View all Compass Associates reviews

Compass Associates

Compass Associates Employee Review

Great Company

Great company to work for with 3 excellent Directors. They look after all their staff very well and are always there to support, mentor and help their employees. If you work hard then the rewards are excellent. Its a great atmosphere in the office and a good set of consultants. The EOQs are always good fun and eventful

Pros

Friday early finish, EOQs, team lunches, very well established

Cons

Base salary not the best, but the commission structure makes up for this as it is one of the best in the industry!

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

An Excellent Recruitment Consultancy

I joined Compass just over 12 months ago in November 2014 and I can honestly say I have thoroughly enjoyed working for them. You have the autonomy to run your own business, a very supportive senior management team and the chance to progress and develop throughout the company. Yes, recruitment is a bumpy ride but colleagues and management are there to pick you up when the going gets tough!!

Pros

End of Quarter Events

Fantastic culture, challenging work, great colleagues

Compass are a fantastic company, managers are supportive and invested in employees, the atmosphere is buzzing and fun and people genuinely like each other. Hard work is recognised and rewarded. I absolutely loved working there !!

Great company, great culture

Compass Associates are a fantastic company to work for. I have been here for 5 years; beginning in sales, working on a large account and then moving into the Marketing Team last year. The management team are fully supportive of all their staff in terms of their training and development and fully advocate a good work life balance. There are also a great range of benefits on offer including; generous holiday allowance, CPD support & professional subscriptions paid for and plenty of social events. I love working here and would recommend Compass Associates to anyone looking to get into recruitment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compass Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9Job security/advancement