Complete Care
View all Complete Care reviews

Complete Care

Complete Care Employee Review

Company had some financial problems and it has been sold.

Not much support was given by managers for the employees when it needed. Lots of errors happened in paying expenses. Hard to get hold of manager, seemed, that they were always on meetings or holidays.

Pros

Food and travel expenses supposed to be paid

Cons

Shortage of staff

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

sometimes challenging

I worked with a lady with cerebral palsy i worked with her for a year. i wouldn't call it work it was like visiting a friend. unfortunately she died after 12 months. i had an opportunity to transfer to Whitley bay which i took, i worked for 4.5 years there i did enjoy it but it was 14hr shifts and an hour each way travel. i left in the end with depression, 14hrs was to much for me plus every month i would complain because my wages were not right. either no petrol money or no Tyne tunnel money.

Pros

friendly client and staff

Cons

very long days 16hr including travel
Same role

Great company

I’ve been working for complete care for around 5/6 years now. I started off not being able to drive and so was using public transport to get to clients, the management took this into consideration at all times and ensured there was a suitable way for me to get into work and home. I have since moved up in the company and now work with numerous clients in the area which I enjoy as it’s a chance to meet new people and learn more within my job role. The management are always available when needed and even keep their phones on past their working hours just in case you might need them. The pay is good and I’ve never had a problem with my pay being wrong. Training is always up to date and thorough. Overall I couldn’t fault the company!

Official response from Complete Care

5 December 2019
Thank you so much for leaving us some lovely comments. There's a lot of room for growth with us and working your way up to an 'Assigned' member of staff is one way to do that and shows how your skills are expanding. We do provide 24 hour support via our out of hours line, where you can speak to an Operations Manager or Clinical Nurse Specialist through the night. It's brilliant knowing you've had a positive experience with us!
Same location

Fun place to work was ruined when most of original staff left

Original staff before 2015 were fab really cared but then it was brought for a very low price of £1 I think as it had lots of debt. Since then the company hasn't been the same shame really.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Low pay, no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Complete Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement

Compare Complete Care with

• Complete Care
  • Company had some financial problems and it has been sold.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?