Complete Care
View all Complete Care reviews

Complete Care

Complete Care Employee Review

Fun place to work was ruined when most of original staff left

Original staff before 2015 were fab really cared but then it was brought for a very low price of £1 I think as it had lots of debt. Since then the company hasn't been the same shame really.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Low pay, no benefits

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Stressful and emotionally draining

It was long tiring hours. At times very challenging and dangerous. You had to restrain very aggressive and strong young people, who were emotionally and sometimes physically abused themselves in the past. The management were unsupportive and didn’t value the staff.

Pros

Helping young people

Cons

Same role

Micro managed and invisible management

The job was good, but within the 4 years of working with compete group I saw my manager twice and one of them was just because I was on training in Telford and she just so happened to be there. You are text an address and just turn up to provide support no background of PWS or family very unorganised and unprofessional.
Same location

Complex care role

Dealing with acquired brain injury clients, very fulfilling role, lots of complex care, but very rewarding when you are making a difference to a person's life in this role.

Official response from Complete Care

13 December 2019
Hello, Thank you so much for the feedback. Complex care can be tough sometimes, but as you said, really rewarding at the same time and we do everything we can to support clients and staff. Many thanks, Complete Care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Complete Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement

Compare Complete Care with

• Complete Care
  • Fun place to work was ruined when most of original staff left
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?