Complete Care
View all Complete Care reviews

Complete Care

Complete Care Employee Review

sometimes challenging

I worked with a lady with cerebral palsy i worked with her for a year. i wouldn't call it work it was like visiting a friend. unfortunately she died after 12 months. i had an opportunity to transfer to Whitley bay which i took, i worked for 4.5 years there i did enjoy it but it was 14hr shifts and an hour each way travel. i left in the end with depression, 14hrs was to much for me plus every month i would complain because my wages were not right. either no petrol money or no Tyne tunnel money.

Pros

friendly client and staff

Cons

very long days 16hr including travel

4.0Job security/advancement

Great company

I’ve been working for complete care for around 5/6 years now. I started off not being able to drive and so was using public transport to get to clients, the management took this into consideration at all times and ensured there was a suitable way for me to get into work and home. I have since moved up in the company and now work with numerous clients in the area which I enjoy as it’s a chance to meet new people and learn more within my job role. The management are always available when needed and even keep their phones on past their working hours just in case you might need them. The pay is good and I’ve never had a problem with my pay being wrong. Training is always up to date and thorough. Overall I couldn’t fault the company!

Official response from Complete Care

5 December 2019
Thank you so much for leaving us some lovely comments. There's a lot of room for growth with us and working your way up to an 'Assigned' member of staff is one way to do that and shows how your skills are expanding. We do provide 24 hour support via our out of hours line, where you can speak to an Operations Manager or Clinical Nurse Specialist through the night. It's brilliant knowing you've had a positive experience with us!

Awful company

When I first started working with them it was lovely, staff and clients were looked after, they were sold four times since then, each new management style worse than the last. The pay was good, when you actually got it, mostly told we’ll pay you in the next pay period, which would not of been so bad if it was one shift, but when they owe you £800, it’s a bit much. In 14 months my pay was correct twice. New manager of rotas said that I would work where I was needed, despite not being trained to use the equipment, or familiar with the client, safety was an absolute joke, or non existent, who needs training? You’re available you have to go, they work on the theory, things should work out ok. The management avoids answering the phone or email and are not available after 16.58 as they finish work at 17.00, but it’s ok for out of hours to call you at 04.30 for a shift two days away. They are an absolute disgrace, best stay clear, it’s a shame there are some lovely staff and clients who deserve better.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Being ignored

Stay well away

The worst company ever !! Managers are a joke ! They have no clue what they are doing , you never get paid right , they withhold your payslips , keep hold of your holiday entitlement and underpay you , the only thing good about this company is the clients

Pros

The clients

Cons

The whole company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Complete Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement