Complete Care
View all Complete Care reviews

Complete Care

Complete Care Employee Review

Tiring

working for this company is tiring as you are expected to travel in various places at different times even although this is apart of the job it was costing too much as they say you are only in one area this is untrue, it was lovely giving the care required but you were not guaranteed your hours as they went to certain members of staff no training given I already had my own so at times you was doing a lot of the work !

Pros

hours of breaks in between

Cons

travelling expenses

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Stressful and emotionally draining

It was long tiring hours. At times very challenging and dangerous. You had to restrain very aggressive and strong young people, who were emotionally and sometimes physically abused themselves in the past. The management were unsupportive and didn’t value the staff.

Pros

Helping young people

Same role

Fun place to work was ruined when most of original staff left

Original staff before 2015 were fab really cared but then it was brought for a very low price of £1 I think as it had lots of debt. Since then the company hasn't been the same shame really.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Low pay, no benefits
Same roleSame location

Micro managed and invisible management

The job was good, but within the 4 years of working with compete group I saw my manager twice and one of them was just because I was on training in Telford and she just so happened to be there. You are text an address and just turn up to provide support no background of PWS or family very unorganised and unprofessional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Complete Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement

Compare Complete Care with

• Complete Care
  • Tiring
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?