Complete Care

Complete Care Employee Reviews in London

London3 reviews

2.9Pay & benefits

Not the happiest of environments but rewarding

A typical day at work for me is engaging with a wide variety of vulnerable young people, talking and helping with day to day activities and living skills in order for them to become more independent. I also spend alot of time writing reports and looking for services that young people require such as drugs workers or education advise. I work very well with all professionals and co-workers and feel that I can interact with people from all areas of life. I am always available to help others when needed and am able to multitask. I have learnt many skills working with young people, I have learnt how to be patient when advising and listening to people, I have learnt how to help people with organisation and my most valued skill is how I am able to remain open minded and tolerant towards others opinion, lifestyles and troubles. the most enjoyable part of my job is having to help young girls with clothes shopping and have taught them how to remain stylish whilst being on a budget as a part of learning budgeting and independent skills. The part of my job I find to be the most challenging is the verbal abuse that often comes with working with vulnerable troubled young people.

Pros

great co-workers

Cons

can work late if incidents occur

Not a good company to work for.

No support from higher management. No salary increase. Low pay rate comparing to other complex packages in the area. Due to having complex patients no nurse around that you can get support from. No recruitment skills.

Pros

Not having managers and nurses around. Good client families.

Cons

No lunch breaks. Being forced to work 24h shift .

Bad Management wast of time

No rewards or appraisals. No matter how hard you put things together. The management neglect you and when there’s a problem they would kick you under the bus . You left on your own. No support. Bad company I won’t recommend any one to waste their time .

Official response from Complete Care

5 December 2019
Hi, we're so sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with us. We do offer regular supervisions and appraisals for all members of staff, but we're always open to hear criticism and do what we can to improve. If you'd like to get in touch with us we could discuss this further?Many thanks, Complete Care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Complete Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9