Complete Care

• Support from manager
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Inclusive work environment

Growing company

I worked for the company for a long time. If it wasn't for the person I looked after for 13 years, suddenly passing away, I would still be working for the company. Unfortunately there was no other service user ,within a certain distance, at that time. I loved working for the company,as they promote independent living with a holistic approach, which I find very important.

Pros

The rota/ shifts suited me. Have got the time to look after the service user 100%.

Cons

As the company was growing fast I felt that at times the view of the company was lost, I do understand that positive changes have been made.

Brilliant client

My typical is a 7am start reviewing the care diary with night staff making sure everything has gone smoothly.checking premises are clean and tidy and all health and safety issues are sorted.my client is ventilsted and requires suctioning during the day,catheter mount and hme filter change.myself and a colleague will help my client up into his wheelchair(washed,dressed,hoisted etc)using ambubag and suctioning as we go along.

Pros

Brilliant client

Cons

to far to travel from my new address

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Complete Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9