Computer Futures Solutions

Computer Futures Solutions Employee Reviews

From the recruitment process through to the completion of my contract , Computer Future was very professional, thorough and maintained effective communication.
A great place to work with excellent training and career progression based on personal merit. We work towards a dayplan everyday with key performance indicators.
Made some of the best friends of my life - good training & good work life balance. Management are ok - a lot of leavers within a short space of time..
Hard-working, tight-knit team with a drive and determination that's reflected in their work. Long-hours are part and parcel with the job, and eleven to twelve hour days aren't uncommon
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Computer futures is wonderful place of work in terms of training & progression they always provided help wherever it was needed. My typical day consisted of sourcing new candidates to fill current live jobs. If I didn't have any jobs on my desk I would go out looking for new business for my colleagues & I. Being at Computer Futures helped with my time management & being consistent. Even when things were difficult I was always able to have some sort of help that would result in completing the required task. The hardest part of the job was managing the amount of time I spent on each job. When I first joined it was a weak my point that I have worked on a lot. Other than the financial benefits, being able to see a satisfied candidate was always heart warming because I was practically helping them find their dream job. I also enjoyed meeting clients from different backgrounds & industries.
Pros
meeting clients from big companies
Cons
Long hours with great team sprit .good team enviroment. Good targets acheivable and with good rewards
Pros
Company days out
Cons
High pressure to acheive
My team is great, always supportive and willing to teach you how to become a successful sales person.
Each day would be dependant on the role I followed. SThree are a lovely company to work for. The sales floor is full of noise and laughter and it is a very fun environment to work in. A normal day would consist of talking to candidates and clients, and finding out needs and requirements and hopefully finding roles to work on. I also worked on internal recruitment, so I would search and source good candidates and speak to them about how it would be working for Sthree, getting them in for an interview and interviewing them.
Pros
Lovely people to work with
Cons
Long Hours
An extremely busy fast paced environment, I learned how to manage my changing priorities to achieve deadlines. I enjoyed working with both management and co-workers and had a very good relationship with all.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Computer Futures Solutions?