Concentrix
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Featured review
Concentrix selected this as a representative review
The atmosphere on the contact centre floor is really lively and friendly. It's a great place to meet new friends and enjoy your time at work. There's plenty of support when and if you need it with team managers and coaches on hand all the time. Although there is initially a lot to learn, the trainers and academy team are really good and make sure you have lots of support before you are placed into your team on the floor and make you feel comfortable asking any questions you have. I really enjoy working here and have made friends for life on my team.
Concentrix is a lovely place to work with no pressure even though there is targets to achieve.Daily meetings held through zoom on permanent WORK from home jobs.But the hourly pay is the same weather you do over time or not.The company could look into this?But don't hold your breath as it's an american company.Management are great and the people are amazing.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No overtime rate
Management are shocking, equipment doesn’t work, waste of time completely. Retentions role but continuous calls for customer service making hitting target impossible. Team leaders have no idea what they are doing, no idea about the campaign they are supervising. Zero support AVOID
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Everything else
I have not much to complain about except that some breaks could be planned better. It is also a nightmare to get your holidays approved when you want them even though you applied for them months in advanced.
Pros
Helpful colleagues and Team Leaders
Cons
Holiday and break planning
I Personally did not like working here. I out hollidays in and they got declined 24hrs I was going away. Draining job, if you are late from your break you have to make the time uo at the end and money gets deducted from your wage if you do not do so.
My mental health was at its lowest working here. no life outside the job due to the UNHOLY working hoursit’s just such a sad place managers don’t care about you just about money
Pros
Cons
long hours, horrible management. don’t work at belfast concentrix
Sales for Vodafone cancellation, retentions, but they kept changing rules and removing incentives, at the beginning in training is a good laugh, but once out on the floor no support from your line manager, system slowAnd phone system not adequit
Pros
On site cafeteria. Voucher scheme
Cons
To much pressure
You always under pressure no support from management. You can work 12 h per day and have 30 min break.When I was working from home, manager always watching you through computer. Want you to be in time after your break. Constant flow of the calls. Management can shout at you tell you what you HAVE TO DO! No respect, salary every two weeks changing. Can be lower no matter you have worked exactly the same amount of hours, and no one can explane why.I had no personal live when I was working there. So when I asked for help and reduce my hours for part time, no one would care and no one help me.Had to leave cuz of mental breakdown.
Cons
Pour avoir travaillé chez CapDune (contrat Engie) avant mon expérience chez Concentrix je peux vous dire qu’il n’y a vraiment RIEN à voir. L’ambiance y est plutôt sympa dans l’ensemble, on vous met bien moins de pression au niveau des chiffres et les managers sont à l’écoute. Par contre, je déconseille le paiement du salaire par quinzaine, c’est compliqué. Si votre loyer est en début de mois, c’est difficilement gérable. Aussi, les managers sont très rigide sur les horaires : 2 min de retard = entretien pour officialiser le retard. La maîtrise de l’anglais est indispensable.
Pros
The city, Belfast is amazing
Cons
Ils sont très rigides sur certains points
They will hire anyone, so don't expect a lot of the people you're working with and don't expect any trust from your employer. Training is poor and rushed, with very little support. They will drop your if they don't want you and won't bother even making up a plausible excuse, which is opposite what you'll be told on your induction - that Concentrix cares about its people. People end up suffering from anxiety due to various working conditions, but careful if you want time off the destress or have a doctor's appointment, they'll probably fire you for that. You'd live a better life on the dole than working for such a horrible exploitative company.
Pros
Some trainers are good
Cons
Long hours, team leaders don't care, they'll sack you if they don't like you
I worked for inbound sales in upgrades and retentions department. Only ever recieved back to back calls of customer service department queries, this had management constantly at us because there was few sales made, the cs department will never take the call from you to help the customer. They wipe your commission from you for doing the smallest of things wrong. All the management is on a complete power trip. management do not care about staff, I asked mine for help with mental health multiple times and got no calls back. Its rotational shifts aswell so no work life balance that always change last minute. Overall my job in mc donalds was a better one than this, this is the worst job I've had.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Started in may for a temp WFH job, then full time permanent. During covid nothing was done apart from putting a couple of stickers on chairs to not use them, and it took 5 people getting covid in one team to make bigger changes in the company. They don’t tell you nothing to not cause worry, but cause more worry for not! Don’t declare any illness’ as you will still get documented discussions for sickness even though you have a health condition. Most of the TLs are bad! Most haven’t even worked on this campaign, so asking for help is useless.Training is awful! 2 hours video and you have to deal with really complex calls. So much pressure to deal with this and you get no support at all. They have the people who are up the managers bums, who get away with walking around the call floor all day not doing anything, but if you have 1 minute ready time, certain TLs are at you asking what’s up! Asking for half a day or time off, you are faced with a million questions! It’s like they are testing you to see if your lying or something.I’ll never work in a call centre again as this has put me right off!They have a new wave of staff starting most weeks, and taking over the call floor! Kids who seem so happy to be there....little do they know that in a few months they will be trying to avoid the place at all cost.No incentives at all for staff to work harder! TLs just walk around doing nothing with attitudes that stink! One in particular who will ignore emails upon emails cos she’s THAT lazy, but she can sit at her desk and eat a cooked breakfast (even tho staff aren’t allowed to eat - more...
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Worst workplace ever steal your money and can have you working up to 6 days in a row 12 hour shifts with 1 day off then a following 4 days in you have no life at all management is terrible also
I started this role in May 2020 in a work from home position. There was no prior screening of candidates and therefore everyone who applied got the job, even if they weren't the correct fit. We then sat for 6 months with nothing to do but they refused to let us move away from our computers. 40 hours a week staring at a blank screen whilst a pandemic was going on, and no support for Mental Health. This also coincided with making us work ridiculous shifts, like 6 days in a row for 5 weeks straight and putting us in until 8pm in the evening even when there is nothing to do! Once the work did pick up, management quickly became overworked and took it out on team members, even if they weren't in their team. As this was all over Zoom it became a bitter environment and you would often hear Team Leaders just being rude and making comments about other teams. Quickly became a toxic environment and so upper management decided to use micro-managing techniques to control the attitude of everyone who was naturally becoming a bit sick of the company. We would often be threatened with losing our jobs if we weren't making enough calls and as it was a temporary contract, on two occassions the end date came and went with no updates or confirmation we would still have jobs. Zero job security. Extra stress.A lot of my team became ill with mental health issues, myself included, and even though Team Leaders were aware of these issues, they would simply reiterate we worked for them and therefore time off for such issues would put our jobs at risk. It seems that whenever we went to them with a problem, - more...
barley any training due to covid. they expect way to much from people who are missing half there training. even there discounted food in the cantina is more expensive then the mini shops down the road. you get no help from anyone, instead they yell at you for not being in ready. i could go on for days about how bad my experience was. overall just really bad and really stressful.
Terrible company to work for , had to repeatedly ask about my probation. Management have their favorites , if your face does not fit then you are left on your own , training is abysmal for the job you are expected to do , calls are stressful especially when dealing with accountants who are looking for answers that you are not equipped to deal with , all of this for minimum wage .Staff do not stay very long due to the stressful nature of the job Some staff are there for a social life and get away with doing nothing , senior staff are very abrupt and there is no confidentiality at all , team leaders discuss other members of staff regularly , especially if staff are off sick.
Pros
Cons
pay, training, everything about he culture at Concentrix
its great if you just wanna get your foot in the door for a job but management treat you poorly, they look to get rid of you for any reason, get no help from management, will do anything not to pay you your final wage, and if you work from home and need help with a answer you might aswell just wing it as they dont reply
Pros
Cons
long hours, minimum pay
To much management looking after themselves.No prospects for future in my opinion its ok for young peoole starting of in call centre. Gives them an experience of the environment
Pros
Pay ok
Cons
No prospects.
Bonus scheme would always change if it looked like you were going to achieve it.Management only interested if you are a "favourite", seemed unable to get salary correctly paid or hours worked correct. On the many occasions that there was a problem usually with the tax they had taken it was left to you to sort out with the tax office in your own time. If the lines were quiet you would be sent home either unpaid or the time taken from your accrued holiday.I heard one day a team leader say to another that they were in a bad mood today and they were going to go round the centre and see who they could send home.The only thing the company was interested in was how many people were sitting on seats they had as that was how the company was paid. If a member of staff was off sick they were called 2 or 3 times a day to see when they would be back in work. No interest was shown if they were fit for work or not.All in all if you are thinking of working for the company just don't. The best thing I ever did was get out of the place.
Pros
None that I can think of
Cons
bad rota's, badly trained management who fail to lead by example.
This job will give you a mental breakdowns that much you will want to see a doctor. Hours are shocking, unreachable targets equipment is shocking the IT is based in India and they are so unhelpful and rude. They Dont care about you thats why the turn over is high. I can say so much more but just read below the horror storys are true. YOU can find a better Job than this!
Cons
It was great until management changed. A lot of racism. The management were mean-spirited and didn’t seem to care about their staff unless they were friends with them. There were also no proper regulations in place once the lockdown for Covid-19 was instated.
Pros
The office culture before new management came in last year
Cons
Everything especially management
  1. Employee reviews