Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

United Kingdom1,174 reviews

Found 1,174 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,044 reviews
convergyscentretargetcanteenrotacampaignvodafonefortnightly

Great workplace with fun colleagues & great managers

Featured review

Concentrix selected this as a representative review
The atmosphere on the contact centre floor is really lively and friendly. It's a great place to meet new friends and enjoy your time at work. There's plenty of support when and if you need it with team managers and coaches on hand all the time. Although there is initially a lot to learn, the trainers and academy team are really good and make sure you have lots of support before you are placed into your team on the floor and make you feel comfortable asking any questions you have. I really enjoy working here and have made friends for life on my team.

Official response from Concentrix

26 August 2021
Hello dear colleague,Thank you very much for your positive feedback, which we are very happy about!

Poor training and no support from Team Leader or Management

Joined to a role with the NHS but Concentrix lost the contract within a month. We was moved over to sales in Vodafone but told the role wasn't sales until we were half way through training. Training was extremely poor (2weeks) where we had to learn all the systems, learn all the products and know all the deals that were available. After the 2 weeks of training, we were put straight on the phones with minimum support. Our Team Leader was new to the role and was no help with the role. The management would be annoyed to help. I got stuck on a complaints call (no training in complaint handling) and my Team Leader and management refused to take the call and told me to 'just deal with it'

Insights into Concentrix

Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging

Don’t do this to your self.

I had a interview here about 6 months ago and within that same interview I was offered the job, people have always told me it’s a red flag if a company does that but I thought seen as they are a big company it would be okay…I had to wait ages till my start date which didn’t really bother me but when my start date came I had no equipment (even after chasing it up multiple times) When my stuff finally arrived and I could start non of my systems or log ins would work (which happend to most of my team)When my team finally got around to starting training we where left on our own and forgotten about basically and told to ‘read these documents’ There was no training at all, for the type of work we where doing ‘reading documents’ really doesn’t help. Then we where made to go on the live calls with no assistance, no help. We had never used these systems before going on live calls or been shown how to use these systems so everyone struggled. We as a group then had a meeting with HR in which we expressed our frustration about not having any training prior even thou we where promised 4+ weeks training. Obviously HR did NOT listen to us and we still had no help. Now most of my team has left/ are looking to leave. Absolutely disgusting they sell you a false hope of being trained up to do a job but nope they just leave you to do.

Pros

My team members where all lovely

Cons

Nice people but job became poor towards end

Enjoyed the people I met in this environment. Most of my managers were okay had about 6 over 4 years. Switched up different selling targets, roles ect. Got made redundant as the business relocated

Plenty of areas to progress

I've now been with concentrix for nearly 2 years, and i could not fault them in the slightest. I have been able to progress twice now within the time i've been here. They have also helped me massively with my mental health, with giving me all available resources they have, and also supporting me in the company at the same time. All the staff are lovely, and colleagues become your friends outside of work as well, TL's go above and beyond their role, it's a nice environment to be in.

Not a good place to work

I work for 18 months but not very happy as no support at all and on the top pressure of work keep asking more and more and pay is not fair management is not helpful

Productive and fun workplace

Very understanding and very helpful for people in situations that might be slightly difficult. Manager was very good. Dealing with customers is hit and miss. Some good, some not so good.

Fun and great

It's great working here. Good benefits very accomodating. I highly recommend working here. Benefits are good and incentives as well. Friendly people and staff.

Relaxed and friendly office

I've worked here just over a year, started as WFH and recently moved into office which I'm really enjoying. The staff, management and my TL are all really nice.

Pros

Great people, always have a laugh, always taken seriously, your opinion matters.

Cons

Hours are a little unsociable and work a lot of weekends

Great way to start your career.

The only reason why I had to leave the job was the constant shifting of schedules, but everything was great.People were so supportive. Even though the management was great, I had a really difficult time keeping up with the constant schedule changes.

Very stressful

This may be less about concentrix and more about the campaign I was put on (which was different to the campaign I applied for but I was put on this one due to them needing the numbers.) The training was good in terms of it was a few weeks, however group training over Zoom where you are teaching people multiple programs and softwares is not ideal - people learn at different paces and in different ways, we lost half our team just through the training time alone. I did not feel prepared for going on to calls after my training, and when I did I had to deal with a few horrible customers, and had to perform things like bank transfers - sometimes as much as 50k?! - and it was too much pressure for me to deal with such responsibilities on minimum wage while also being pressured to be quick on the calls but not make mistakes in the banking software. This stress overwhelmed me and I did not last very long here.If you can handle this type of work and being constantly timed even for toilet breaks, then it's probably fine and nice for remote working too. If you prefer a bit more autonomy and feeling less like a number/robot, I'd avoid it.

Pros

Work from home, nice team

Cons

rarely got to speak to my team, lonely and stressful, too much pressure for minimum wage

Poor management and company culture

Poor management and company culture, no respect to the employees. You can be made redundant at any time. The rules are being changed every week, looks like the company wants to keep you stressed as much as possible

If I could put 0 I would

No benefits as they say they have. No flexibility for my midwife appointments or around my pregnancy. Bullied by managers. Awful pay for the tasks that have to be done. More like a prison

I'm in a dayshift account so work life balance is achieve

Since I'm part of a premium account it's hard to manage csat at times. Manager are very supportive to provide opportunity to meet the KPI's. Culture of the company is very nice.

Pros

Competitive salary on a dayshift.

Cons

High csat goal.

No comment

Do not recommend this workplace. No work-life balance, abusive customers, unsupportive managers. no chances for breaks and difficult to take time off.

Good starting company

When I first joined we were service source, now we are with Concentrix not much has changed. Good company, good office culture, all of the people I’ve interacted with are really lovely people, management is really nice very supportive. Lots of opportunities to grow, base salary is okay bonuses are nice especially in higher roles than entry level. WFH is possible, office trips are starting up again they are not mandatory - but they are fun.TLDR I would recommend working here, great place to work a first job. Lovely coworkers & management, fair pay/quarterly bonuses. Achievable targets.

You are worth more

Don't bother applying. You will do better elsewhere. The longer you stay in this company, the more workload you will have to deal with as staff does not stay more than 6 months.

Very productive

I very pleased to work for Concentrix they are the best company I have been working with in the UK .No pressure, stress free and very good communication

Not for everyone

CNX is certainly a fantastic environment if you fall onto the right campaign/ Manager. It has a huge staff turnover so there is opportunities for the people who can survive the day to day, as mentioned if you get the right manager a fantastic place to work.If not you’ll likely quickly be reading reviews on another company soon.

Avoid this Company at ALL COSTS

Management will lie to you face to suit there needs.I worked for them for over a year .Pay ,Was wrong every time i was paid !And got my notice along with 16 others yesterday morning . No loyalty , Do not work for the BT campaign there Management are pond life.No support , and you will work every weekend !There will change your rota without informing you , But not if you need them to.Worst work experience I have ever had .

Okay

Ok to make some quick cash Can be too stressful at times , management is relatively supportive. Pay is decent but this isnt a long term career , very little opportunity for progression

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement