Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 906 reviews matching the searchSee all 26,287 reviews

Great workplace with fun colleagues & great managers

Featured review

Concentrix selected this as a representative review
The atmosphere on the contact centre floor is really lively and friendly. It's a great place to meet new friends and enjoy your time at work. There's plenty of support when and if you need it with team managers and coaches on hand all the time. Although there is initially a lot to learn, the trainers and academy team are really good and make sure you have lots of support before you are placed into your team on the floor and make you feel comfortable asking any questions you have. I really enjoy working here and have made friends for life on my team.

26 August 2021
Hello dear colleague,Thank you very much for your positive feedback, which we are very happy about! It is great to hear that you enjoy working with us. We will do everything we can to keep it that way and will continue to work on making you and all the other employees feel at home with us and be able to give their best every day.

Appalling. Stressful. Pressure. No work / Life balance. Avoid at all costs.

The training is ill-suited for the role and is badly delivered. Some of the systems used are not even a feature of the training and KPI's are unclear . Multiple cumbersome systems that require staff to attend early just to log on. Follow up "nesting" training is about 3 or 4 calls before you are placed on phones. This is supposed to be a period of 2 weeks. Badly supported. I learned how to be a robot. Shifts are too long leading to constant exhaustion and loss of voice due to constant talking.. No culture people are always leaving. Stressful. Constant calls. Constant pressure from managers to chase KPI's that shift and are unclear. Management are either harassing people that are not meeting KPI's, indifferent or all over people that do. Culture of favouritism. Pressure shifts from call handling time to call wrap up and retention rates on management whims. Bonuses are unachievable. Pay is often incorrect and HR remote. Colleagues from initial training soon realise the error of their ways are off sick and then leave due to unremitting pressure. A constant revolving door of staff. Leave is impossible to book and new starters are constantly told that they will be put on the leave booking system and this does not happen. Constant micro-management and clock watching. Only allowed 8 minutes per day for toilet / drink breaks. Stated that they are a mental wellness partner. The building has a slogan "Complete Peace Of Mind" on it as you enter the site. That is the last thing you will have for the duration of your working life here. Left due to exhaustion / inability to get time off -

Pros

Free coffee. You will need it. The other unfortunates who endure the daily grind

Cons

Hours are ridiculous., No work /Life balance, Constant exhaustion, Constant pressure, Shifting KPI's, Pay is incorrect often, Managers only care about bums on seats, Constant revolving door of staff, Average tenure 90 days or less, Unable to book holidays

Below average

Take calls, little breaks in betweenOnce your system is faulty, your hours are deducted even when its not your fault and beyond your understanding.You are expected to meet your stats, which is really hard.My team manager is really nice, other than that... Nothing else is interesting about the job

Pros

Days off

Cons

Wages fluctuate

Dont work here

Management are horrible, you are pulled for the smallest of thing I.e headset not working even after you've mentioned about it being broke. Management don't actually communicate properly with each other never mind staff. Meant to have coaching once a month you'd be lucky to even speak to your manager. Very little help and support and when you do it's from other staff. Pay isn't great either for half the stuff you've to deal with in a day. Calls are completely bogus, I was in inbound sales and that was a complete joke in itself. Don't forget your logins either you'll be waiting at least a week to get them back to you. Bonuses are basically non existent after your nesting period, and pay can half the time not even be right. No social life at all either so don't be expecting anything great.

Pros

Working from home

Hired recently work from home with Conentrix

Excessive workplace bullying and lack of support or understanding for Learning difficulties outside of Dyslexia. No real training structure for remote ops.

I loved the job, just the stress added was not needed.

I loved this job, I enjoyed the feeling I got when helping a customer and I also enjoyed the customers who were not the happiest because turning that call around felt great and fulfilling. Managers and TLs were fine and most the times are willing to have a laugh especially the TLs.The first few months were fantastic and it really was a dream job, I hoped to stay in this job until I hit the age of retirement. Even if that meant just taking calls for the rest of my time here. ( which it probably wouldn't because they do like to promote within)but last few days have been awful to be honest with you. just to put it in perspective over the few months we went from a team of 30 to 9. previous months I wondered why people were leaving because I honestly found it was great, but now I know and I'm sadden to be a part of the pack that left. maybe I'm just a upset but It's just frustrating I worked so hard to push my stats in the green, I was hitting them but then more stats came out of the wood work and the list just got bigger and bigger. To where it becomes unmanageable and we get advised to let the customer hang up, instead of transferring them to the correct department.I really did love working with this company and you might have better luck than I did and the honey moon period might last forever.They wanted us to be free flowing on the calls and not sound like robots, Yet they think customers are robots because one person likes a call a certain way, So it must mean every customer who phones up wants it the same.I will miss you wave 7 you really were like a work family.

Pros

Team members

Cons

the impossible stats

Micro management

Basically minimum wage, though depending on the campaign you can earn bonus and some fairly decent perks from the client company.But every second of your day is managed and inspected.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Long days and minimum wages

HR is good

most jobs are good I worked at quorum and Newcastle trouble is they are completely unprofessional . working environment was terrible . the terms and conditions here could be good but they are ruined by incompetant Ops managers and mostly poor managers , who think being a loud obnoxious chav means you have a personality

Pros

better than nowt

Cons

not sustainable if you have a brain, They are petty and vendictive

Poor

I work on the complaints campaign. The training was 5 weeks of PowerPoint presentation, hardly any practical work just sitting and looking at a PowerPoint and writing notes, you pretty much learn the job during nesting. Pods are overrun with work and panic when everyone needs help so then nothing gets done. Get given old complaints and then ask why there aren't any closures, they are so pushy for closures. The managers talk to you like something from their shoe and hardly any support. I unfortunately wouldn't recommend concentrix to anyone. I am already looking for a new job but they say no for time off to attend interviews.

Pros

Work from home, fast response from interview

Cons

No bonus, long hours, low wage

Relaxed atmosphere

TL are friendly and helpful and very straight forward on how the job shall flow. They are willing to take time in a private room to assist you on concerns you were either graded on or teaching a new approach. They will take and mention some valuable training in areas that you did not nice

Pros

Overtime when asking

Jobs at Concentrix

See more jobs

Slow paced

Very slow paced and had about 3 calls throughout the whole 8/9 hour shift. Early starts. However they got rid of me because I told them someone in my family wasn’t well hence why I couldn’t work

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Long hours, bad management

26 August 2021
Thank you for your evaluation, which makes us very thoughtful. It's sad to hear that you obviously do not feel comfortable with us.We would like to encourage you to talk to us so that we can find a solution together to improve your dissatisfaction. Please contact your team leader, the personnel department or the works council.We would like to work together with you so that you will soon feel more confident with us again. All the best and many greetings.

Oorganiserad

Jag vill inte arbeta där igen.De är för oorganiserade med till exempel usel träning samtidigt som de förväntar sig att man ska kunna sälja många produkter.Dessutom en riktigt otrevlig manager, fy.

Pros

Mångfald

Cons

I princip allt annat.

High stress, minimum pay

Minimum wage with few accessible additional benefits. Definitely not sufficient for the overall stress! On a general basis management have poor communication, and do not seem to really care about employees. The general attitude is "just deal with it" when it comes back to the awful systems, poorly designed shift patterns and general working environment. Yet you are expected to meet strict KPI's and often take the knock for all the inefficiencies. The interest is more focused on bums on seats to please the client so no consideration given to employee wellbeing let alone work life balance. HR are non-existent unless you are taken in to an investigation( without proper notice). Majority of the managers play favourites and are generally poor role models.

Pros

Have been working from home

Cons

Long hours, General poor management, Minimum Wage.

26 August 2021
Hello dear colleague,thank you for your evaluation, which makes us very thoughtful. It's sad to hear that you obviously do not feel comfortable with us.It is always our aim to create a pleasant working atmosphere and good working conditions for our employees. We are sorry that we have not succeeded in this for your perception.We would like to work together with you so that you will soon feel more confident with us again. All the best and many greetings.

Unsupported environment

it took 2 months to start. There was no communication from management, no responses to emails or voicemails. The whole thing is like a scam to be honest

Pros

Decent pay, training

Cons

Long unsociable hours, lack of communication, no clear direction, management

26 August 2021

Rubbish pay long hours and zero support.

Management are useless. I cannot stress enough not to work here. The only bonus it's fortnightly pay. You work back your breaks so no paid breaks.

26 August 2021
Hello dear colleague,thank you for your evaluation, which makes us very thoughtful. It's sad to hear that you obviously do not feel comfortable with us.We would like to encourage you to talk to us so that we can find a solution together to improve your dissatisfaction. Please contact your team leader, the personnel department or the works council.We would like to work together with you so that you will soon feel more confident with us again. All the best and many greetings.

Shambles

Managers dont seem to care and are very abrupt and cause upset to staff, they have no patience and are most definitely not supportive at all, always in a rush to go back and gossip In the lobby. Team leaders are not trained on some campaigns either. It’s like a zoo, in all my years I have done customer service I have never experienced anything like it. Managers always making a fuss when they get asked for help, no can do attitude , you don’t feel valued at all.

Pros

Pay is not bad

Cons

Everything else

Hard to explain

Honestly to start with the experience was great but things quickly changed, I tried two different campaigns but turns out they were not far from the same problems. goals were raised mid term, hours were changed without notice and poor support from team….The problem with this job is that if you have morals they soon get changed just to make enough money and I found the fact other agents would bend the truth to customers to gain a sale…. Which initially the saying is.. if there is one weak link the chain will break and not be easy to work with. Found myself with a lot of customers who were calling up to get issues that other agents screw up fixed and a lot of other departments will lie to you to get you take the call off of them.There was one or two good team leaders there but they had there work cut out for them as they were picking up other team leaders slack.

Pros

Cons

Too many to mention

Mixed emotions

Basically you’re a number. I have crippling depression because of this job. You go over your break by 2 mins? Work it back after your shift ends. Heaven forbid you need the toilet you only get 10 mins or if you get a bad call only 10 mins to calm down. If you can sell ice to the Alaskans this is the perfect job because sales is all they will ever care about and your stats. I did get dismissed for not making sales absolutely no regard for anything else or any other aspect taken into consideration. If you have good wifi this is a plus because the systems are absolutely shocking. God help you if you forget any logins takes forever to get back in. Need a day off for an event/ special occasion or the fact that YOU ARE ALLOWED. Very slight chance of getting it because they don’t have the hours but will offer it on the day you want it and that could be at any point during your shift because they’ve got too many agents on the line. Some of the managers are absolutely amazing will go above and beyond others will bark and tell you what you did wrong which isn’t bad but the delivery is poor. The managers and agents really feel the heat from the higher ups and the client itself so clearly the issue lies with the real people who are in charge but then they take all the credit when “awards” are given out at the end of the year thanking everyone when it’s them who are the problem from barking at managers who then bark at agents. Communication and consideration is disregarded and poor. The coworkers and other agents from other call centres are pretty much the only good thing. They will support -

Pros

Made some friends

Cons

Too many to name

Avoid!

You are just a number to them. Managers are plain rude and expect you to work like a robot. They do everything they can to avoid paying your bonus. Gob forbid if you get sick during probation.

Pros

Cons

Avoid

26 August 2021

Average , alright but can be brutal

It average in general but in long term depending what campaign your on, you can easily get burned out and hate the job badly. Not bad for a start out place.

Pros

2 weeks pay rate, people are good there

Cons

The client you work for are awful and the customer you may have to deal with an horrible at times

Sadly wouldn’t recommend

Still working here currently & not having an amazing experience. Working on the Quickbooks campaign and wouldn’t recommend unless you have an understanding of accountancy, it’s not technical in the slightest. Training is very quickly rushed with varied trainers teaching things in completely different ways. Online courses that are incorrect and out of date. The amount of logins and passwords you need to remember is ridiculous and you’ll have to be at your desk at least 15mins before you start to be able to log in to everything on time. Pay isn’t great, and is paid every 2 weeks… don’t expect your pay to be correct either. Very strict with breaks and lunches and is all work & no play. Be prepared to be scolded for having a laugh with colleagues! Overall, stressful work with low pay. Not ideal if you want good mental health.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.7K