Concept Care Solutions logo
Concept Care Solutions

Concept Care Solutions Employee Reviews

Horrible manner of recruitment

They do not specify what they need on the job advert when u get a call to join then they start unfolding the surprises first off u have to pay for ur training and then u have to provide immunisation records which they don't tell u their expectations untill u bring the records then they start saying this is low or this has to be done ...infact they should and u pay for ur DBS aswell something that most companies do got their staffs for free.i do not recommend them

Hard work with very little rewards

Giving some much time and energy with very little in return!!!Your time is taken - your energy is diminished - with nothing to show - the next day you start again !!!

Pros

Possibly an opportunity to learn

Cons

Long hours mean very little time to study and develop

Good care company to work for

I have been working at Concept Care Solutions for nearly a year and I would recommend this company to others who are seeking a rewarding career in care industry. The recruitment process was friendly, though very thorough and professional. I find the staff at the company to be helpful if I have an issues or questions they are readily available to help. The hours they offer are fairly flexible and if you have children they are understanding of this when producing the weekly rota. Although it is compulsory that all the staff have to work every other weekend. They provide online training courses, practical training, full PPE and a uniform. Unlike lot of other care companies, you do not have to have a car to work as a carer for this company. I walk my care rounds and the office provided me with a new bike to make the travel of my rounds easier.

Pros

Great service users, good training, kind staff

Cons

Weekend and evening work

A sense of helping!

Worked for this company for a short period of time, but in this short space of time I learnt so much, it revived by trust in management, my manager was extremely helpful and supportive of me, I am very sad to leave, but sadly we decided not to relocate down south.

Pros

Supportive management

Good

I like working for concept care really good company to work for Branch Manager is lovely to work for and is very approachable all office staff are helpful and the carers are really good to work with very professional company to work the room for progression

Great Place to work

I have been with the company for many years, I find the culture of the business and support great. Concept Care Solutions allows you to develop and encourages independence to manage your business.

Pros

Support Network

A pleasure to work

Concept Care is a great company to work for and support me when I need it. Its a great place to work. Management care about the staff and the service users and are constantly striving to improve the quality and service they provide

Disgusting Co

I was carer and everthing was fraud. my details were made up but I was still working then not pay me what they said. No correct training like i got with other care companys and management dont care just want money. i was told to register with client for times i was not there so they can take money for not doing work

Pros

Cons

everything

Absolute terrible company to work for . Unorganised and bad management. Very unprofessional service among all areas in the company. I would not recommend the company to anyone

Company are users

Concept care will never support you .80% of carers are unhappy .run by a Romanian care team who hide everything . The office staff carer/s bully unless you do what they say .if you are sick they take you off as punishment. They never train us properly or check

Jobs at Concept Care Solutions

See more jobs

Horrible management, bad organised, no values, don't protect or care for their employee's.

A good company you can see from the firdt dah of your training, if you done this job before. They don't support you with anything, their home care stuff are not prepared for this job,bad coordination, if you are ill and you can't go next day to work they will put you off the of the week or not paying for your job. A carer has to know very well the legislation to protect himself becouse if you are quite they will continue.

Poor management

Extremely poor management. The company culture should be more ambitious. The day-to-day is busy, I took every day as an opportunity to learn and take my responsibility. The staff should be more trained and supported with resources. The salary is fairly but I only recommend the company for an intern.

Pros

Free food and drink

Cons

management and resources

Great Company

Great company to work for with excellent benefits and salary. Managers/team leaders are all friendly. Career progression available & hard work is always recognised.

Productive and Fun Workplace

A great office to work in, time goes by quick. While it does get stressful sometimes usually the work is taken at your own pace and management are very understanding.

Avoid!

Avoid at all costs, management are rude and unprofessional. You will not be given the amount of hours you wish for. You’re expected to pay £5-10 if you’re on a double up shift to your driver. This job won’t pay for any bills. If you do not drive all your money will go on transport and you will basically be working for free. AVOID AT ALL COST.

Excellent

Every day is productive and even though work can be busy it is also very relaxing, I always look forward to the new tasks I do everyday. I have become more confident since I started working here.

Relaxed place

Consultants are very accommodating, colleagues treat each other like family so the office is always lively and we always share interesting conversations. We also get free snacks and drinks every Friday afternoon.

Pros

Free drinks on Fridays!

Racism

This in Northampton is just racism... They fire me because just one blind client could not understand two words... Come on if the boss of concept care hired me and other people not native is normal sometimes you have to deal with that and just repeat and I will understand my English is improving every single day. To my other Spanish friend (thanks to ccs I met her also fired her just because that too) The hours are not enough

Don’t waste your time

They only care about the money they make and don’t consider their employees. You are only valued if you can increase their revenue, even if it means putting all at risk.

Person centred driven

Clients where always made sure that there normal call times where met and staff where given a lot of support from senior staff. Most days would be the same which gave every one a good routine but at time this would not always be the case and there where some long hours

Pros

good amount of time to travel from client to client

Cons

days where long and tine between days off far apart

Teamwork & Time Management

Learnt to manage my time well in order to get as much done as quickly and efficient as possible. Had to work as part of a team to ensure people were rightly suite to do the jobs that they were best acquired to do.

Pros

Convenience

Cons

no constructive criticism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concept Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement