Concorde Group

Working at Concorde Group: Latest Concorde Group Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

warehouse supervisor

typical day is was hard started at 5.30 , work out staff split between cabinet and upholstery. depending in which area I was running collect the inbound vehicle documents from the clerks and allocate work to my staff.

Pros

not a lot

Cons

late hours on lates

Great recruitment agency

Great agency, really friendly staff. I met with John who was incredibly helpful and found me a permanent role within a week of being made redundant. Would highly recommend.

Great company

It's a pleasure to work in this company, because they give to us all the times good Jobs (off course if you are enough good).they are so seriously with employers.

Agency promised me work but only found me six days work in 5 months.

Agency sent me and another labourer for two weeks work on site which turned out to be one days work. The agency blamed it on poor communication from the site management, I turned up on the second day at site to be told that I wasnt needed, wasn't happy. The agency promised to find me more work but I didnt here back from them for a month. Overall I only got 6 days work from the agency in five months and gave up on them. I was a good worker and got good reports from the sites I did work. Money is poor and communication from the agency is too.

Pros

Not many

Cons

Low wages, lack of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concorde Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement