Confero logo
Confero

Confero Employee Reviews

Good

I'm grateful I had the opportunity to work with a range of clients which broadened my knowledge for different sectors. The only problem I had was with management.

Long hours and no rewards

The only perks of working in this place are the people you meet there. They make you do long "flexible" hours, I had no live as shift pattern changed every week. Your made to work certain bank holidays but you do get time and half. Some of the management are great but anyone above them well forget about it.

Nice job for single

Great job for first timers. Would be able to develop self confidence and self esteem. It will need alot of focusing during training specially for the unexperienced.

Good company with good management team

Staff are very patient and knowledgeable with a understanding of how to train staff. Anyone who has customer service experience and wants to be appreciated should join Confero.

Temporary compaign

I worked for this company for a short while. When your on the temporary campaigns you really get no time off the phones whatsoever. The management will try and drip every bit of energy out of you, with about 30+ calls your taking a day. The manager will push you to get of the off the phone within 5 minutes. Nearly all calls will be complaints. I was late 30s once from my break and was shouted at by the manager. On the positive side you get to wear casual clothing on Friday and most colleagues are friendly and helpful.

Nice place to work

As far as call centres go, this is better than most. It's small and the managers are quite friendly and motivating. They get in big campaigns occasionally, but the main group is quite stable. I have been there for a while, and have seen it improve. They have salary reviews now. It can be a lot of fun. There's a goof team there.

Pros

Fun. Typical call centre. Nice Managers.

Cons

Can be quite busy and pressured

Good company to work for.

Good company to work for. Staff are bubbly and sociable. Plenty of shops nearby. The work always keeps you focused. No two days are the same which makes coming into work fun.

A normal day at confero

Start of the day with a brief on targets of where we are and where we need to be, we would also see if there are any new campaigns that need to be allocated.. As i'm never with my home company as i get allocated to various company's which i work with on selling there products, i have to learn new products and services really quickly as well as effectively. I'm basically loaned out to company's to help them sell there products/services so i can report back to my mother company to see if there's any thing additional that we can sell them to help improve there business ,at the moment i am selling time share, as well as selling additional holiday packages for the largest travel agents in the world ( ICE ) who intern are working with RCI travel. As I'm working American hours its very difficult to maintain as i work 6pm till 2am.. Although the comms is fantastic! .and am never with a company for more than a few months learning a new product and selling it as good as people who have been there for years is very challenging but i love it! But unfortunately im looking for stability at this time in my life and looking to join a new company to continue to smash targets and progress up the ladder!

Pros

comms

Cons

No stability

Nice place to work

I enjoyed every minute I spent over the 7 years I spend at Confero. Staff great with great fun days including supporting charity's around the world including Unisef

Pros

Great bosses

Cons

No microwave or toaster

dont apply for this job

i would not recommended this job as it is managered by bad management, the staff are nice to speak to and can be helpfully but that is about it you have to work intill 10pm and you work to many weekends when you get told your only do some, bad rota aswell

Pros

hour lunch

Cons

long hours, bad managerment

Jobs at Confero

See more jobs

many campaigns

No comments Good Luck other than if u have kids they will work around also if u got a course, other then that #Nightmare the lack of respect from the higher ups is so clear especially when you are not a brown noser like the company

Pros

not any

Cons

awkward hours inflexible, no step up system to management, no sick pay, lack of communication and info on campaigns

Hmmmm....

The team I work along side with a great bunch of people who work hard. Its the people I work with that make the days at work a pleasure. Management is a different story.....

Pros

Work with great people

Cons

No progression, lack of support from management

not the best place to work

some very good colleagues to work with but the senior managers are not very nice to work with and just treat us like rubbish

Pros

good work colleagues

Great place to work but with limited benefits.

Not for the serious minded worker as limited hourly pay and most postions with in the company require you work pro rata week ends.

Laughable

There is no training given, no support and the management stucture is a joke.

Pros

Cons

To many to mention
  • Confero