Connect Appointments

Connect Appointments Employee Reviews

I was a touch point cleaner and enjoyed my time at my job with Connect. Straight forward communication from the agency management and always paid on time.
Pros
I had a good place to work in all respects
Cons
I have worked about 6 weeks till i lost a job without reason.My flatmate lost a job as well by miscommunication from agency guyAwful agency and becarful
Utterly let down by company, they dont respond to calls or texts quickly if at all, continually sayong plenty of work i got 2 months work, now have been waaiting for 5 weeks for something else.have gone through induction to start somewhere yet still .waiting to be given start date forr shift i was told availability on.A very stressful agency to work for, where I have to continually chase them for work.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
Give you work one week and not the next 2 weeks.If your a minute late in the morning you may not get another shift from them. Where i was based you would get timed going out for your break and told you were a minute late when you came back, some folk never got another shift because of being 60 seconds late back in, so petty.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
You dont know how long for
I really enjoy working for connect but would prefer the security of a full time contract but would recommend the agency for anyone looking for work. And due to the covid pandemic most agency staff have been stood down at present.
Pros
Learning environment
Cons
Availability of working hours
The process of getting the job was quick and easy! And the staff were a great help! Which especially made the process go smoothly! Couldn’t recommend it enough!
This agency gave me an opportunity to go back to work after having a long maternity break. They've made the whole process very quick and I could start working almost straight away which was a huge financial help to our family .They are very approachable and easy to deal with .
Pros
very good service
Cons
I registered with them on the Monday morning... by the lunchtime they phoned me and had got me my first assignment.They have kept me in work since I registered with them the middle of July of this year.They are a great agency to work for and are very supportive.
Pros
all good
Cons
I am working at Connect for 3 months now. I been offered a temporary ongoing role 2 days after my induction. I am working full time hours! everyone at Livingston branch is very helpful and professional. Highly recommended
My whole experience with Connect Appointments has been seamless, the contact I dealt with in the Grangemouth office was very helpful, professional and kept me up to date, from my first point of contact I had a job within a few days, I would recommend them to anyone looking for employment.
Pros
Very friendly place to work
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Connect Appointments?
Since having an on site induction i was offered an opportunity to start work and have been working consistently now for 8 weeks Monday to Friday.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
shift work
Natalie at Connect, Livingston placed me into a Warehouse role based in Livingston Inductrial Estate. Natalie was extremely pleasant and professional during the hiring process. Any questions I had about starting at the role when answered, usually within the hour. It became apparent on my first day in the role that the client was behind with many Warehouse issues and due to my past experience, I was quickly left to change my initial role with the client. Natalie was fully supportive in this and ensured that I was paid correctly for all the extra hours I did to bring my part of the site to a manageable state. Natalie is concise, to the point and accurate. A sure sign of a consultant who has the answers to hand.
Pros
Natalie responds very fast during the whole assignment, very concise about requirements during the hiring process, Natalie was aboe to re-assign me quickly to the next work place when required.
Cons
It would be nice to be paid a little more than the minimum hourly wage.
I applied for one job with connect appointments,I was hesitant at first as it's agency based but they contacted me very quickly telling me that they have a another job I would be more suited for. They obviously took the time to check my CV. And find a job that was suites for me. Rather than just put me anywhere. 5 days later I was back working. During the process I was well infomed and they were very quick to answer any issues or queries I had. Definitely changed my opinion on working with an agency.
Pros
Genuinly decent people, Approachable
What a great people work there! I sent my CV and after just few minutes I had a call. The same day after a videocall I got a job! Started my new job few days after. Guys, who work there are professional, funny and the most important they care about people.Highly recommended to everyone, who is looking for a job during this difficult time.
great staff at the Livingston branch, very professional and efficient in finding me a new job when I was made redundant during the current pandemic. I was offered different choices to match my skill set and was able to successfully be placed in a role I now enjoy in the Broxburn area which is close to my house so I am now able to walk to work daily saving me on transport.
I am an employee of Connect and I was offered a few different options when I applied for job with this agency and I choose the postiion which was the closest to my home address.I work at the recycling centre and the lady who is dealing with my paperwork and shifts has been always helpful and available for me.I can highly recommand this agency as they offer a regular work, not like some agency when you work on and off.
The consultants at this company in Grangemouth are excellent at their jobs, so friendly and always on hand for support if you need them. The whole experience was very professional with excellent communication throughout, would recommend to anyone looking for a job to contact this company.
Pros
Friendly, Helpful staff
Cons
Very good agency to work for. Always try to get you suitable shifts. I've been offered ongoing role few days after registration. I am working full time hours, weekly pay!!! I would recommend to anyone
Professional staff, great communication. Overall brilliant and helpful company. Helpful and understanding management. Reasonable salary. Efficiency at every stage of employment.
i have been giving the chance to start my first admin role. i really enjoy the job and i have been giving great training by my work colleges. I would recommend connect.
I have been working with Connect Appointments Livingston since I moved to Scotland. They are very friendly and helpful. I am working trough Connect over a year now, and I would highly recommend.