Connection Crew CIC

Connection Crew CIC Employee Reviews for Crew Member

Crew Member8 reviews

Mostly Flexible, Fun Job

Though the hours offered can often be unsociable, you are able to pick your own schedule via the company’s app. On shifts, you also get to see a lot of interesting places like museums, galleries, etc. on the regular. People here are generally very friendly and helpful, and you meet individuals from all walks of life.However, it’s important to note that you truly “get what you give” in the sense that you can progress somewhat quickly with hard work and punctuality. The latter of the two is particularly emphasised, and it is crucial to be able to show up on time (15 mins early).

Pros

Travel reimbursement

Cons

Long unsociable hours

Physically demanding but could be exciting

Loved my time at CC. Worked at different locations everytime, as nice as that sounds, it can be exhausting locating places you've never stepped foot before. Management was nice! But they stand firm on their policies. Each job demands a different degree of physical exertion. Good pay but you need to work loads of hours to enjoy the reward.

Great company to work for

Everyone is very hard working, friendly, and you will get to work in lots of venues you may have otherwise never seen. You will learn about the floristry industry and have experience working directly with business owners

Pros

Lots of available hours in the busy periods

Cons

Hours are varied and not on a schedule

Interesting and flexible job

Connection Crew is a good job as you get to meet many different people and learn something new every day. Every one is friendly and helpful which is what they look for in employees. The fact that enforce you to ask question is good beacuse it makes sure everyone on the jobs knows what they are doing. The work is hard but what job isint very happy to work for them.

Pros

Flexible hours, friendly, different job every day

Cons

Hard work that can be taxing on the body

Great team to be part of

The team are always ready to help you develop as a crew member and the work environment is always positive and fun to be a part of. Each job varies greatly from the next which makes it an exciting role, the office always has your best interests in all areas to make the job as great as it can be.

Pros

Supportive team and great work culture

Cons

The availability of work varies a lot throughout the year

Connected Crew

Friendly crew who all hold a very professional attitude. A lot learned on the job from Av and audio. The long days of up to 10 hours shifts in the hot summer sun can be challenging but everyone supports each other to keep going until the job is done. It gives you many great opportunities to see events and venues you wouldn't see otherwise.

Pros

flexible hour

Cons

Unsociable hours

Lots of variety, opened my eyes

I really didn't know what to expect, nothing really prepares you for it. Whilst some days can be really tough, others are a breeze, like putting lights on a xmas tree. I've built theatre stages in the West End, xmas markets, What makes the hard work bearable is the crew - from all walks of life, and they really know their stuff. If you want to get involved its there for the taking. Crazy hours but you make new friends and its true that no shift is the same. They work with the homeless which is cool, hope they do more of it

Pros

I find it quite exciting

Cons

Anti social hours

Like a big family, worlds apart from other agencies

I learnt loads of things I didn't expect to. Saw venue spaces I would never have seen and earnt money doing so. Still friends with some of the guys there is a nice social element, as the hours are very demanding on your social life. If you like flexibility and variety then crew work is fun and physically challenging, I've never been so fit! The guys that book you are friendly and considerate, and they remember those who do the last minute or tricky shifts for them. You have to be on call a lot for this to really work.

Pros

Variety and great work culture

Cons

Not for everyone as it really is 24/7, requires flexibilty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Connection Crew CIC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement