Connection Crew CIC

Connection Crew CIC Management reviews

Clear

Physically demanding but could be exciting

Loved my time at CC. Worked at different locations everytime, as nice as that sounds, it can be exhausting locating places you've never stepped foot before. Management was nice! But they stand firm on their policies. Each job demands a different degree of physical exertion. Good pay but you need to work loads of hours to enjoy the reward.

this is a great company to work with, and we work with some amazing clients

There is no such thing as a typical day at connection crew, you get to work in some amazing venues across the uk and the clients that connection has are a great selection mostly from the corporate events industry, we do lots of lighting and AV setups we are a very hands on company with great technical skills throughout the workforce. we are quite an intimate company you are not just a number to us you are treated as an individual and respected as one, everyone maybe at different levels of technical skill or you may have none, but within a week you will feel like a pro. the office is based in Brixton but you will be working all over the city of London mainly between zones 1 to 4. the hardest part of the job is working days and nights, this does require you to plan your life around the jobs and make sure your available when you say you are. i would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to experience the event industry, i applied through indeed in 2016 and never looked back, if you put the effort in the rewards are amazing. the management of connection crew have all started at the bottom and worked there way up to various levels and i feel that this makes it a fair environment to work in and the crew chiefs and elite crew will make you feel welcome. .

Pros

very flexible work hours, great venues you would rarely get to work in.

Cons

lack of sleep, a variable job times day and night, cold winter nights at 2 am in the middle of central london

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Connection Crew CIC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement