Conrad Consulting

Conrad Consulting Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom5 reviews

Growing company

Flexible and open-minded management allows for lots of autonomous working and opportunities to learn from some of the best recruiters in the industry. A great social scene really enhances the experience of working at Conrad.

Pros

Social Events

Fair and fun place to work

I haven't worked here long, but I have found Conrad to be a fair and reasonable place to work. Conrad's ethic is that if you work hard you will be treated well.

Pros

Work & Life balance

Ethical, hardworking and sociable

Recruitment Agencies often come under fire for poor practice. However, at Conrad there is a company-wide culture from bottom to top ensuring we put our client’s/candidate’s needs first. There is a clear effort throughout the hiring process to recruit genuine and compassionate people for the business. The office environment is fast paced and full of hard working consultants which does motivate you to give 110% each day. There is a big emphasis of social events, rewards and incentives which makes for an enjoyable place to work.

Pros

Promotion opportunity, good pay, social events, incentives

Great company - excellent environment

Being part of Conrad's growth across several technical disciplines has been an incredible experience so far. We have expanded into several new regional offices and broadened our capabilities by bringing in and training up quality recruitment staff from resourcing staff right up to regional directors. At Conrad you are given the right tools to grow and to learn whilst also being rewarded very well for your efforts. It's a great place to work and the future is shaping up very nicely for us.

Pros

Fantastic head office location, great benefits and good staff

A great place to work

Great company to work for - since working at Conrad, they have expanded into numerous Regional offices which has opened more opportunities for all employees around the UK. There is a 'We can try it' attitude to new methods of recruiting, in comparison to other companies who are stuck in their ways. The offices are dynamic with team members of all ages and everyone is happy to take part in Social activities outside of work. There is a constant emphasis on results and staff are regularly rewarded which keeps everyone focused and engaged.

Pros

Regular social events, flexible with working hours where necessary

Cons

Fast-paced and targeted, often requiring you to work outside of regular office hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conrad Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement