Consilio, LLC

Consilio, LLC Employee Reviews

Very flexible work and detailed expectations.

I like this job because of its extreme flexibility. It seems if you do good work they move you to other projects. I wish they paid more and communicated a little more during projects.

Pros

Flexibility, Clear expectations, no micromanagement

Cons

Pay, communication throughout project

Consistent work but you get paid league minimum. Raises are extremely rare. Don't stay one minute longer than you absolutely have to.

If you're a terrible reviewer, you can bill 40 hrs of worthless coding and you'll get called back. And if you're a really good reviewer, you get to train, guide, and clean up after the lesser reviewers -- all for no extra money, which means you get paid less to do more because it's often more difficult to bill hours on QA/QC, particularly certain privilege logs or just really tedious reviews.

Love to work remotely and the low-stress environment

A typical day at work is conducting a document review on Clients' demands. You receive a basic protocol on how to proceed while your coding and you'll have a QA who gives you feedback coding related when you have doubts.

Pros

Work remotely on your own time

Cons

Sometimes there is no work, you can be up to 2 months without projects.

If you wanna work in a data collection sweat shop this is for you

They will work you all hours of the day, they say they respect work life balance but that is completely false as if you don’t keep up billable hours you are not profiting them and will be on the chopping block.

Pros

Fly around

Cons

Work life balance

The Atlanta office is a mess

If there are still located in mid-town, that office is a mess. Rude team leaders, manager was no help. Low pay rates and had to pay for parking. A total mess and uncomfortable work enviornmnet

Flex hours

Offers remote positions. Fair pay. Unknown work culture and management communications are only via email. No personal growth discussions. Temporary positions avail for graduates.

Pros

Flexible hours and remote work

Cons

Temp positions

Contract work with clear expectations

Once you’re contracted within a specific division, the projects you work generally all follow the same workflow. Rotating project managers but most of them are easy to work with and communicate well.

Pros

Flexible schedule, flexible days

Cons

Not a lot of consistency in project availability

Team Lead Extreme Arrogance - A bit of anti-white tone.

A cracker box with people shoved into a small room. Poor air circulation, An industrial atmosphere where people are considered a necessary evil.Boring work. Hostile management. The workplace culture was non-existent. Hardest part of the job was the monotony. Most enjoyable part of the job was going home at days end.

Pros

I cannot think of any

Cons

They do not pay promised overtime and stonewall inquiries.

Easygoing most of the time

The work is usually easy. Most of the review managers are pretty easy going. There are a few that can be very high strung. There are a lot of zoom meetings and training with counsel but the hours are flexible

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Overbearing review managers and lower pay

n/a

A great way to bridge law school and waiting for bar exam results and call backs from law firms. You get paid for what you put in and the people you work with tend to be very reasonable and accommodating. Highly recommended as a bridge to practice.

Very basic easy job

Very easy to make up your own schedule and can work for home easily, however it is pretty mind-numbing and boring. If you dont mind doing mindless work then its a fine place to work.

Pros

Money for easy work

Cons

Very low pay, boring

Flexible hours. Steady work.

Fair number of different projects. Minimal guidance and supervision. 40 hours a week required generally between 7am-10pm M-F. Good flexibility for those with solos or small children, etc.

Pros

Flexible hours. Steady work.

Cons

Wages and benefits

Mostly managerial nonsense

Since they went work from home, i received repeated messages from managers to doc my pay because even though I was working as directed, they are told that relativity metrics are more important than anything and asking workers to short their own hours helps that. This is disingenuous to clients to just want the work done as quickly as possible. This includes being questioned why I had no relativity time in a day where all 8 hours was training. Shouldn’t they already know this?Their pay rate is also the lowest for doc review in the country.

Pros

Can’t think of one

Cons

It’s a great place if you love having adult babysitters as an adult

Steady work with flexible hours and friendly colleagues.

Overall it's a good place to work, although the pay is way below market. Management is low-key and therefore so is the work culture. If you stay long enough I believe there is a strong sense of community. But it can take time to get into the community. The best part of the job is a low-stress level. There is no taking the job home with you or if working at home it's easy to draw a line between home and work. The hardest part of the job for me was concentrating on speed rather than detail and understanding acronyms used in different areas of business.

Pros

Low stress, currently, working remotely, flexible hours, benefits.

Cons

Low pay.

Fair pay, good people

Consilio was a professional and well-run workplace that treated its contractors with respect and encouragement. I was surprised at how "human" management made us feel, and I salute the culture in Charlotte that made it happen.

Pros

Respect

Cons

None, really

Great place to start.....

Horrible response to COVID. Trying to cut pay from already near the bottom end of the salary range for similar jobs, changing pay structure from weekly to biweekly just when we need it the most. Very ineffective remote project leadership - little guidance and no transparency. ATL office had excellent QCs and Team Leads. They made it bearable.

Ping pong table yeah right.

Lots of projects. Keep you busy if that's what you want but then you can take a break if you want. Pay is ok but it's more tolerable now that it is remote.

Pleasant work environment.

Management treat employees with respect. The work is interesting. The pay could be higher, but lack of stress compensates for the loser pay. I would recommend this job.

They will chew you up and spit you out

The impression I always got was “you need to do all of this for your job,” but the instant I had a setback I was asked to leave. This is a faceless corporation who does not value it’s employees.

Good place

I did one project for Consilio (so far) and it was a good experience. It was remote so it was easy to get ready for. If changes came up, they'd let you know as soon as possible. O hope I get to work with them again soon.

Smart and driven people

The contract attorneys and managers were all smart and driven. Definitely bright people. Some of the managers were a little third world-ish though. Not a classy place.

Pros

Nice location downtown

Cons

Managers a bit low rent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Consilio, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9