Consol

Consol Employee Reviews

Amazing

Supportive, amazing company. Always on hand to help if needed, understanding of family life, flexible, perks are great and huge incentive. If you struggle they don’t treat you bad, they help you where needed. Love working here.

Worst place to work mentally and physically

One of the worst places to work. Worst job culture. Very stressful. No job security. Employees can't talk to eachother. Can't keep mobiles with themselves. They act if the other person is some robot who they have bought

ambiente colaborativo y capacitación permanente para todo el personal

no es la mejor con la que he trabajado pero si esta entre las mejores con las que lo he echo

Pros

auxilio de alimentacion y buen transporte

ambiente di lavoro stimolante e flessibile

ambiente di lavoro dinamico, stimolante e flessibile

Bad management

Really bad management rude and over work u ... no understanding of individuals and the place is so unhygienic staff always get ill you have to be prepared to be treated badly by management always and to clean up all body fluids... long and reasonable shifts and people always slacking off and inconsistency

Great Company to work for.

Consol LLC is my company. This allowed me to contract my services to various companies, and gave me flexibility to work in different locations. I contracted to Ford for the past 10 years.

Good working enviroment with good safety equipment and very challenging job which gains more experience daily.I worked first as IS machine operator ,then promoted to be process technician ,then promoted to be supervisor ,then feederman .I worked for 29 year s .

Great bosses

I have been at the company 11 years and it has been the best work experience of my life, the management is very open to all subjects of conversation and the fellow employees are great.

Excelentísima empresa

Empresa reconocida con mucha capacidad, dedicación y comprometida con el personal de trabajo

Management is awful

Awful job management tell you the day before your due to do a cover shift to work an extra shift and if you don’t turn up you get told you don’t help the company ! Management is moody and never helps and claims your lazy when you do the majority of there work

Jobs at Consol

See more jobs

Poor management

Work hours are awfull (especially if you’re new) you are forced to do hours that you agreed you can’t do! Job is really boring and repetitive and you are constantly watched by management on CCTV! Worst workplace and management ever!!!

Cons

Ambiente laboral ameno, calidad humana exelente

Exelente empresa, muy agradecido con esta compañia

Great Place to Start Your Career

CONSOL delivers great initial efforts to new hires. The company will make you feel welcomed and get started on the right foot. From there the company succession planning and employee development.

Produtive and fun workplace

Great if you love working with people, like to be busy and can work on your own initiative. A great company to be a part of, well paid and wonderful perks!

Pros

Free tanning!

Ambiente famigliare e positivo

E' un'azienda solida, che crede in quello che fa. Ho imparato a relazionarmi con persone straniere nell'attività di traduzione.

ConSol is a great place to work.

ConSol was a great company to work for. I worked there for 22 years, the president and my direct supervisor were always helpful and willing to teach me new things.

Productive and fun place to work

A productive and fun place to work, the most enjoyable part of work was the cooperation among employee that management encourage, I learned a lot by attending classes that management asked me to attend.

Great place to pick up a part-time job.

I was a lot attendant working part time there and full time at my other job. I learned day to day operations. Everyone there has been there for some time now. Very relaxed job, can be busy though. Management was excellent. Hardest part of the job was being by yourself for long periods of time.

funny workplace

I learn many things in that company like to share good ideas with collecs. Avoid conflicts in a workplace. Improving company in standard. How to work.

Pros

Own money

Cons

few minuts

es una empresa muy exigente, puntual en su pago, pero no hay tiempo para dedicale a la familia

es una empresa con buenos salarios, y buenos beneficios

Pros

los seguros al dia, los auxilios

Cons

no hay tiempo para compartir en familia

buon ambiente

Azienda a gestione familiare. Ho imparato un lavoro, che mi appassiona molto e nel quale metto molto impegno.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Consol. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement