Consol

Consol Job security & advancement reviews

Consol LLC is my company. This allowed me to contract my services to various companies, and gave me flexibility to work in different locations. I contracted to Ford for the past 10 years.
One of the worst places to work. Worst job culture. Very stressful. No job security. Employees can't talk to eachother. Can't keep mobiles with themselves. They act if the other person is some robot who they have bought
Good working enviroment with good safety equipment and very challenging job which gains more experience daily.I worked first as IS machine operator ,then promoted to be process technician ,then promoted to be supervisor ,then feederman .I worked for 29 year s .
I have been at the company 11 years and it has been the best work experience of my life, the management is very open to all subjects of conversation and the fellow employees are great.
CONSOL delivers great initial efforts to new hires. The company will make you feel welcomed and get started on the right foot. From there the company succession planning and employee development.
ConSol was a great company to work for. I worked there for 22 years, the president and my direct supervisor were always helpful and willing to teach me new things.
I learn many things in that company like to share good ideas with collecs. Avoid conflicts in a workplace. Improving company in standard. How to work.
Pros
Own money
Cons
few minuts
Considero que es una muy buena empresa donde te dan muchaa oportunidades de progresar
Pros
seguridad socila y todas las prestaciones de ley
Cons
ninguno
Excellent company to work for that offers a lot of training opportunities. The company has 401 K matching and great benefits. My Co-workers were very helpful and we worked together very well as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job was having most every weekend off and being able to have a family life outside of work.
HAY Q MADRUGAR MUCHO, Y EMPIEZA CON CHARLA DE SEGURIDAD Y PROGRAMACION DE ACTIVIDADES, Y LUEGO EL DESPLAZAMIENTO Q SIEMPRE ES DIFICIL, APRENDI QUE LO QUE HAYA QUE HACER SE HACE, NO IMPORTA EL SITIO NI LAS DIFICULTADES Q HAYA. LA MAS DIFICIL ESTAR ALEJADO DE LA FAMILIA E INCOMUNICADO Y LO MEJOR, EL CRECIMIENTO PROFESIONAL EN EL DESARROLLO DE TRABAJOS EN LA SELVA.
i work for many years at consol and they have a good work environment.
fantastic experience and a fantastic company to work for Would love toGiven theopportunity to work for such a fantastic company again
Pros
Excellent
good
I enjoyed my time with Consol but a better opportunity came about so I changed jobs.
Pros
Full time work
Cons
Being away from my family