Contract Options Agency

Contract Options Agency Employee Reviews

Very helpful and encouraging to jobseekers in Reading

TThe staff were helpful and energetic n planning work contracts for me.Usually quite a bit of work available to workers.Staff were approachable and listened to us even in evenings when office was closed.!

Pros

They often negotiated changes in contract hours if necessary to keep appointments

Interesting

Since I have been with contract option part time, it has been quite productive. I have have had shifts at least once every week since I have began working there. Like most agencies, Contract Options work with other company's, which mean not all shifts will be in the same the same company. I guess it is fun in a way because which means I get to work different people each time. This also brings a different experience each shift, some shift I might find myself doing more, such as cleaning or moving stocks around or prepare food or some other shift I might find myself interacting with customers. The only issue I found interesting when working with Contract Options is Transport because sometime shift are located quite far. But other than that, it is a really interesting experience. Plus from this experience I have learned how operate a till and communicate better with customer.

Good agency to work for

Very nice agency to work for always keep you updated on work placements even help you find out how to get to places Eg what number buses to get at where to get them very helpful as I don’t drive .

Long shifts but we'll paid!

The management are good and friendly but work can be unreliable as with any agency job. It normally involves working away from home for long periods or it can be many shifts in different locations all over the UK

Pros

Good money

Cons

Long hours, unreliable work pattern

Contract Options Agency

Easy going simple good payed job also also found it really easy having patients with people and always giving directions when the roads were closed hours were really good aswell the hardest part off the job was having to stand up for a 12 hour shift

Good working enviroment

The agency is a good one. They give out jobs whenever the have them. Jobs range from kitchen pottering to catering and logistics. Sometime have cleaning jobs.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

don't always have work

Very helpful and hard worker consultants working in there

You can get weekend job if you want, and you can work in pubs, company restaurants, good weekend hourly rate. I learned to cook a lot of food, good presentation and garnishing an expectation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contract Options Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4