Contract Options Agency

Contract Options Agency Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
4.0Job security & advancement

Good agency to work for

Very nice agency to work for always keep you updated on work placements even help you find out how to get to places Eg what number buses to get at where to get them very helpful as I don’t drive .

Interesting

Since I have been with contract option part time, it has been quite productive. I have have had shifts at least once every week since I have began working there. Like most agencies, Contract Options work with other company's, which mean not all shifts will be in the same the same company. I guess it is fun in a way because which means I get to work different people each time. This also brings a different experience each shift, some shift I might find myself doing more, such as cleaning or moving stocks around or prepare food or some other shift I might find myself interacting with customers. The only issue I found interesting when working with Contract Options is Transport because sometime shift are located quite far. But other than that, it is a really interesting experience. Plus from this experience I have learned how operate a till and communicate better with customer.

Good working enviroment

The agency is a good one. They give out jobs whenever the have them. Jobs range from kitchen pottering to catering and logistics. Sometime have cleaning jobs.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

don't always have work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contract Options Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4