Contract Security (Uk) Ltd

Contract Security (Uk) Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom29 reviews

paymanagementworktimegoodsitemonthsecurity

Bums on Seats

Your just a number, no real care of staff.Overworked.Only supply Self Employment no option of PAYE.

Cons

Long Hours, Long Travel

Worst security company ever.

worked for them for 2 months, the company has no interview process, just a phone call & started work that same day. Very unprofessional. Other guards & management are very confrontational and aggressive. Despite practically being an employee they have you on a self employed basis so you have to sort out your own taxes & send monthly invoices. If you make any mistakes you don’t get paid. You don’t get any holiday pay. they make you pay for the uniform. Proper cow boy company. Would not recommend. Better off working for the bigger & better companies and get proper employee benefits like uniform & holiday pay & not worry about your taxes.

Pros

fast on boarding

Cons

confrontational & aggressive management.

Insights into Contract Security (Uk) Ltd

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Energising work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

Productive and caring

I enjoy work with contract security Ltd good company caring and friendly atmosphere. They are professional to achive their tasks and goals and lot many more.

Pros

Free Internet service

Cons

12 hour shift

security

the worst management ive worked under, no help as phones never get answered unless they need you for shifts. very unprofessional and disrespectful management

Pros

self employed

Cons

management non existent, no holidays and only get paid extra for bank holidays so basic rate for all shifts and hours, too many politics

Good

Good small team. Management are also very good and can help you with flexibility and any issues you may be facing. Job can be repetitive and the hours can be long but is a good source of income and you feel like part of a team.

Pros

Good rates of pay, friendly team

Cons

Repetitive, no job security

Productive and fun place working

Currently working with contract security they pay u good wages as compared to other companies and they give u roster for whole month. Management is quite helpful.

A family run business with a first class owner

I've had 3 years with the Company progressing all the time Had a tough 3 months in my personal life and with fantastic support from the company management I have come through it.The company is like a family and has some special people mainly the owner General manager and the ops manager top people who are there to help ever step of.the way

Really good company to work for!

I've been with the company for 13 months now and it's definitely one of the best security firms I've worked for. Its brilliant that management are 100% supportive, as there's been times where I wasn't sure about something whilst on duty and the inspector's have always been on the other end of the phone to resolve any issues and offer guidance. Very grateful for the opportunity.

Pros

Good pay and attentive management

Cons

Seriously none! :)

Productive & Exciting place of work

Been with the company a few years now & from the very get go its been positiveStarted off as a relief officer & just a couple years in managed to progress onto other roles in the company with help from inspectors and managementThe best thing I can say is (Besides the SE pay rates) is the fact the support has always been great which nowadays is very hard to find in a company!

Pros

Good support, good pay rates

Cons

A rewarding, supportive exciting and challenging place to work

Great place to work & develop your selfColleagues to management always help with any issues/questions or queries24 hour support as day and nights have there own inspectors so support is only ever a phone call awayProgression is great... as well as the pay ratesWould definitely recommend as I already introduced a few people to the company

Pros

Good support from management - no days the same

One star

Very poor communication they are not friendly company? Also very bad service they will not properly communicate with you ? They will charge you money for a uniform

Nice place to work, in my 8th year of working for them, as with any job you get back what you put in. Management team are great and no matter how busy they are dealing with stuff they make time for you if you ring them.Good company to work for.It's not a manual job by any stretch of the imagination, just devoting your time.Inspectors are all well trained and supportive

Just turn up.

This company are like any other. As long as you're on time and you don't upset the client you'll be fine. You will be expected to put the hours in as you will be viewed as letting the team down if you don't take overtime or a temporary site transfer. Pay is good, management couldn't find their nose in the dark though so I wouldn't rely on them too much. There's always plenty of overtime and the work isn't difficult.

Pros

Good pay, lots of overtime.

Cons

Management, lack of support.

Good work

Good company for work . I worked for CSUK almost 2 years but the client after Corona Virus decided to try to work from home and no more jobs available on this site. Relation with managent and insoectors was perfect . Respect

Very bad company

6 months of nightmare. Office staff always refusing the holiday, no correct payment. Staff are bully and rude, rude inspectors always seek problems to deduct money from wages. I used to Work 6 night p.w. because I refused to work an extra shift, I received one sms informed me that they do not need me any more. This company should be banned from UK. avoid this company

Bad enviroment

They do not care about anything other then them self. They cheat with the salary. Main office staff are incompetent. And so much more...…………………………………………..

Dont give them to a chance fool you..

Guys please think about very care fully this Company if you dont want to disappointing or if you dont want to waist your time and your money.....Dont working them any site...over a Uk.....I know many friends of my work mate..who is already ...have some problems even they take a court....Decision is in your hands....but please be care full this company...

Pros

over time not paid

Cons

discriminativ managing

Unsupportive

There is a definitive "Bums on Seat" Attitude to staffing. There is no training or progression. The management will use any ploys possible to extract punishment payments from the staff. The expectation is that you use your own smart phone to book on/off, check calls and any other communication with Contract Security. I have received no consultation on pay increase for over 18 months. Despite an increase in workload and minimum wage level. The most enjoyable thing about this role is the interaction with the client. Contract Security is no longer an Approved Contractor with the SIA because they cannot meet the audit base lines.

It's a conducive place to work

Contract security always understand their employees pain and always willing to help. Management are friendly and always open up to their staffs. Lastly they have shifts for their officers.

Pros

Friendly and willingness

Cons

Picking of calls is a pain

Mobile inspection

Poor rate of pay £8.00 a hour may rise in April but not going see much .sited most of time no help form management or head office as a don’t care .as a supervisor £8.00 is what you will get that’s it so don’t apply stay clear .once you have a car and laptop and phone your a mobile relief officer .

Pros

Cons

Can do 16 hour more on a shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contract Security (Uk) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement