Convercent

Convercent Employee Reviews

Stressful and random

A very large, unlead at the time, dev team. Always chasing sales goals and rarely fixing what we had. It is definitely a product I believe in. Too bad senior management left dev to its own devices for so long. The tech debt was very deep when I left.

Huge growth and great opportunities

This company has been a nice place to work at. All of the managers I've dealt with have been professional and helpful to me. The company is having tremendous growth and there are a lot of opportunities for advancement.

Pros

Great culture, work environment, benefits and overall positive environment.

Cons

Currently there is not a 401K match

Great culture - Supportive management

Don't think I could have chosen a better company for 2020. Through the COVID chaos, leadership was supportive and the culture was beyond expectation. There hasn't been an employee that isn't a fantastic person and that I would not want to hang out with. Being a start-up, there are some kinks and not everything is always in its place, but being so, they listen to concerns with lots of grains of salt and prioritize your success. There is so much room for growth. They care about your professional development and want you to grow.

Chaotic culture

Company tended to be in constant panic. Leadership team always made people feel that the company was close to going out of business. Couldn't enjoy a success very long. Not for the faint of heart.

Great Experience!

Working at Convercent was like coming to work everyday with my family. The skills and attributes I learned and acquired during my time working in the Sales Development team is priceless. I learned a great deal about myself as a leader as well as learned a great deal about the SaaS world.

Pros

The People

Fun people

I was only there a short time as a contractor. It was a different and interesting environment and working area. The people were very nice and there were a lot of activities they were involved in. There was unrest among the employees.

Pros

Good neighborhood and IT response time

Cons

Super open area with no work space or privacy

Challenging and Rewarding work

I've been at Convercent for about a year now. I've seen a lot of change, but through it all, I am happy to come to work every day. In all the jobs I've had, this is the most rewarding and challenging position. I feel grateful for the opportunity and truly look forward to a long prosperous career at Convercent.

Pros

Environment, Flexible Schedule, Professional Development

Cons

Growing Pains

Would not work for this company ever again

They are a ethics and compliance software company but they do not do anything ethical, I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. My manager stabbed me in the back and I lost my job.

Pros

Cons

Lies lies lies

Casual work environment with top professionals

Excellent place to work with great people, great environment, great product, and great results. Self-starter is expected with flexible working attitude and occasional nights and weekends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convercent. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement