Coppa Club

Coppa Club

Coppa Club Employee Review

I have learned new things

Small kitchen but nice food, most of the things was homemade, I learned a lots of new things in the time I have spent there. Nice salary, but too many hours, so I didn’t have to much time for my self. Most of the shift was double which means all the day long, plus if I was doing closing the day after I was opening. So I didn’t sleep to much

Pros

One free me for shift

Cons

4.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Clueless top tiered managers.

All for show, popular buzz speak with no real follow up. Extremely unprofessional, trying to be trendy rather than focusing on procedure and execution of delivering basic customer service and average food.
Same location

A stressful place to work

It is a busy restaurant all the time. Especially in the summer, when they have the terrace open also. Managers are ''bossy'' and sometimes they get really stressed and mad and they can react badly. If is not busy enough for them they will send you home because they want to cut hours. And if they see you only a few moments doing nothing or talking with your colleagues they will come to you and will give you something to do but in a rude way (like ''how dare are you to do nothing''). They protect the favourites people. As a waiter, they can give you so many hours in a busy time. As a host, they give you not enough hours. As a chef, you do too many hours. The management is so bad.

Pros

One meal per shift, 50% discount, Service charge

Cons

Stressful place, Poor management
Same location

This place is fine for few months,when u finde a better job

The management are very bad,they have no any skills,they are just solved the complains with some free drink.they are useless. Many time you are need to close the restaurant and the next day go back to open it. Very unorganized. U can work there few months if u can't find anything else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coppa Club. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement
  • Coppa Club
  • I have learned new things
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?