Corbin & King

Corbin & King Job security & advancement reviews

A good company a lot of benefits, and also a lot of training. I recommend it to everyone who is looking for a stable job and wants to develop. Thanks
Pros
Lot of benefits
Cons
Good hours
Corbin and King is a wonderful company they look after their staff very well, is a lot of respect and professionalism all over the company and I always recommend that company to people who are interested to develop their skills and grow in the industry as the provide very high standard training to the employees
Working for Corbin&King has been a great experience. Good company culture, Strong HR, good pay. After some time working for them I took them for granted and got used to good pay and other benefits they provide. Once left, and experienced working for other companies, I realized that Corbin&King is by far the best company to work for in the hospitality industry.
Official response from Corbin & King
25 March 2020
Thank you very much for taking time to review Corbin & King, we're really pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and hopefully we'll have the opportunity to work with each other again in the future.
You have to work hard there but if management sees you doing well, then you accordingly can be paid. Also plenty of space to progress as well as training provided.
Alto numero di clienti a livello giornaliero ma allo stesso tempo ambiente lavorativo professionale cercando una soddisfazione completa dal punto di vista dell'avventore.
Pros
Buona retribuzione, clientela VIP, corsi di formazione.
Cons
Lunghe ore lavorative
working at C&K is a pleasure, the work life balance and the people are great. they really take care of you and the amount of training and development that is on offer to any level of staff is second to none. i have grown as a chef the most at C&K. i started as a CDP and was mentored to grown and reach the level of Senior Sous Chef. it also amazes me how often you see the owners Chris and Jeremy around all the business. they often take the time and get to know everyone and they never forget a name or face, really makes you feel like you belong to the team
Pros
endless support and development
Corbin and King have several restaurants in London as well as a hotel. I have friends who've left and returned because of the stability of the job. They work hard to deal fairly with staff members and are very organised in HR. Working in hospitality has its perks such as eating on the job, but also has its downsides: Namely working evenings, public holidays and weekends. It can be a lot of fun and you'll begin to feel like family as you'd be spending more time with your colleagues than your own family.
Pros
stable job, tronc for chefs, staff food, interesting work, chance of advancement
Cons
working hours, weekend work, physically strenuous
If you are looking for solid fast training this company is great for start ups. Table maintenance and table turns are a constant practice. Always portraying elegance style and speed. Good training is always carried throughout Excellent pay rates.
Pros
Great pay and opportunities
Cons
Unhelpful management