Corbin & King

Corbin & King Pay & benefits reviews

A good company a lot of benefits, and also a lot of training. I recommend it to everyone who is looking for a stable job and wants to develop. Thanks
Pros
Lot of benefits
Cons
Good hours
Working for Corbin&King has been a great experience. Good company culture, Strong HR, good pay. After some time working for them I took them for granted and got used to good pay and other benefits they provide. Once left, and experienced working for other companies, I realized that Corbin&King is by far the best company to work for in the hospitality industry.
Official response from Corbin & King
25 March 2020
Thank you very much for taking time to review Corbin & King, we're really pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and hopefully we'll have the opportunity to work with each other again in the future.
Alto numero di clienti a livello giornaliero ma allo stesso tempo ambiente lavorativo professionale cercando una soddisfazione completa dal punto di vista dell'avventore.
Pros
Buona retribuzione, clientela VIP, corsi di formazione.
Cons
Lunghe ore lavorative
high demanding autocratic management, high pressure environment, only for very hard working individuals. training is mediocre, the company is in need of a talent planning strategy since they're often short staffed. employees' voice is not often heard or considered.
Pros
fair salaries
Cons
long hours, high pressure, military style culture
Every day is a new learning and its fun place with relaxed environment Meeting the strict deadlines specially for month end was one of the thing which is a bit tough but apart from that good place to work at
Pros
free lunch relaxed environment
Cons
a lot of big actors, noun people. good food. nice atmosphere, delicate food, everything is handle it in professional manner with right attitude. recommended for everyone
Pros
nromal
Cons
normal
Typical long busy shift between 9-13 hours including busy service from 12-3 lunch time and extremely busy dinner service from 7 till late. The management doesn't provide any trainings for the staff and this is the hardest part of the job. I am really happy with my team especially after the shift when we are going for a drink and having fun (the management never coming).
Pros
free water
Cons
Long hours and low salary