Cordant People

Cordant People Employee Reviews

Agency itself seemed ok I just didn't like the workplace , the job itself was ok but the building ( not the agency but the underlay warehouse in Widnes) was a mess canteen was dirty and we could smell the toilets from there (eeee) . Not to mention the cold . Didn't have any problems with pay or payslips and never got any shifts cancelled ( I was there about 6 weeks ) , main reason I left was the dust (black soot all over you when you finish in your nostrils hair etc) not really the agencies fault.
Pros
No issues with pay etc
Cons
Workplace conditions
You do your hours at work and they don’t even pay you for them and when you try phoning up they put the phone down on you and ignore your emails , worst agency Iv ever been with , don’t bother working for them
Pros
Get took for a clown
Cons
Skint
I enjoyed my time working for cordant , I was working a split shift doing touch point cleaning due to covid-19 situation that we live in. Working between two sites I was able to do almost 50 hours a week paid at min wage and weekly on time. Kharis who managed the Lincoln branch during my time was always helpful and did her very best to keep my hours up. Thank you and I'd happily work for cordant again in the future . Happy client
Pros
Weekly pay, plenty of hours
Cons
Hours can be lost immediately, however not the fault of the agency .
Don’t pay you even after you’ve worked and the people are horrible, expect you lift EXTREME weights and the managers are extremely disrespectful and rude to all the workers
Pros
Cons
15 min breaks and no pay
Great at first but as time wore on I had to find alternative employment elsewhere, very difficult to get hold of, if you want regular employment then I wouldn't recommend this agency. I only had 3 weeks work with them.
if you want to work and sweat and have issues trying to get your money you are owed ,good luck ,false advertising ,told job would be shifting items up to 25kg ,try at least 80kg and expect you to work faster ,or moan at you for having to ask others for help .you will be exhausted and not get paid ,,,,do not ,i repeat do not sign on or work for this agency
Pros
going home
Cons
long hours minimum pay, the rich get richer
complete waste of time dont bother signing up to them, constantly told lies just to get your personal data fake jobs advertised to lure you in so they can get you signed up (because they get paid for every person they sign up) they have no work to give out it is simply just one big scam, these people are con artists soon this place will be shut down due to the number of complaints made against them.
Pros
none what so ever
Cons
full of lies
The job that l thought l was getting was described to me as a really good company to work for. When l got there l was not impressed with the job at all, it was very stressful, no / very little help was given when l was asking for help, given work that l had no clue what to do with. I rang the agency quite a number of times to say that l was not happy and l wanted to leave. l asked them quite a number of times if they had other roles and l was always told that they had roles, and l would be put forward for them. When l rang back they would come up with some rubbish, more likely that forgot. In the end l got another role with another agency. I gave them just short of 2 weeks notice. l left a week after l gave them my notice as the agency wanted me to start earlier than planned. The agency were not happy that l left so soon. Over the years l re-registered with them many times and never ever received a job. Only to be told over 10 years later that they would not let me work for them, due to the fact that l walked out a job. l would never have walked out if they had done their job properly in the first place, as l was not happy in the role l was in hease the reason why l left.
Cons
Not trustworthy
Just when you think you have stable work, shifts are cancelled without notice and pay withheld. I had to threaten to take Cordant People to an Employment Tribunal before this agency decided to cough up. Previously under paying me for work done and timesheet submitted. I wish I could say it was an error but I don't believe it was.
Pros
Weekly pay, when you get paid.
Cons
Disorganised, dishonest.
This company advert always the same fake job opportunities only to collect your personal date . I have done a course with them and after that they sent me to an another recluiting agency that made me enroll with them as well but a the end I got no job.
Pros
Cons
I did a course
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cordant People?
The staff at harrogate at cordant people have told me lies throughout the time I was with them. Do not trust a word they say . And whatcha out with regards to your holiday pay .
Pros
Cons
Lieing staff at harrogate
If you’re not getting ignored, you’re getting underpaid or sent home from jobs. There’s no security to the jobs that you are offered. You get promised an ‘ongoing’ job, but then you are told not to come in again, and are left with no money and no job.
Where to even begin . Work is not guaranteed. So you wait like two months to get a confirmed start date. Then on your first shift you get quality marked call and your work the probationary period is only 30 hours what a joke. You then are told due to IT issues that u informed the agency of they want to end your contract . The lead recruiter then so they will come back to you after investigating with the client still waiting
Pros
Zero
Cons
Thousands
I would recommend working for Cordant People. Its relaxed there just a call away if you have any problems. Management you couldn't ask for better. Life balance is great.
Good
Cons
The job itself was not that bad but was very repetitive as I worked at Hermes for Cordant People. If there was a problem, for example, when clocking in for the shift and your name isn't on the list, cordant people do not care and will just send you home. When trying to call them, they do not answer and might text you the next day or not at all. There is no job security at all as you could just be sent home if there are too many people for that shift. When working in the warehouse at Hermes most of the managers and staff do not speak English and you would be shouted at and told that you would be sent home if you do not do enough parcels per hour.
Pros
30 minute breaks and good pay
Cons
Long hours, very poor management
productions picker packer include lapping , inspecting all of products whole handling products. always contact to seiners when I was not sure how to do next task , tell to go toilets , .
It started off well working as a security guard but when I had to be put in charge because one of the staff left and then it became difficult because then stuff came to site and started doing their own stuff and not doing the job they're supposed to. I ended up having more people gone them people staying to do the job then we ended up losing the sight but we worked on and I ended up leaving work because it wasn't working out well.
Pros
Lot's of hours
Cons
Really bad pay
Some questions here are not relevant as Cordant People are a agency placing you in work. I cannot fault the way my interview was handled the usual paperwork to complete but I think better than online registration such as PMP. I applied for temp work working for Amazon Cleaning within the huge Swansea Amazon. Mind numbingly boring doing the same on 12 hour shifts but
I worked for Cordant people and they are a great company! If I had any problems they were always there to talk through them and if they could help in anyway possible they would.
Decent agency, they find work for you, it's what they do. You will find them on the phone and you will get paid on time. The kind of work you get and the people you end up working with have more to do with timing and luck. It's a rough world out there, you'll be yet another number or yer another face, up to your to survive in it.
I have experienced for werehouse jobs , I been in many different warehouse company, like parcelforce warehouse,Amazon,, andI am hard working with friendly
  1. Employee reviews