Cordant Services

Cordant Services Employee Reviews

United Kingdom495 reviews

securitytescorubbishguardsiteuniformcontrolrota

Good atmosphere

I have worked for cordant twice .I enjoyed it but needed to move on .second time there was more seasonal and once it changed it was time to go elsewhere. I would recommend giving them a go as like military service some people love it and others don't.

Pros

There wasn't any

Cons

Long hours and travel.

Pretty decent

If you do what you’ve been hired to do you will have no problems with management tbh. Just like most other jobs you have to know who the bad apples are at management and avoid them as much as you can.

Pros

Job selection

Cons

Pay could be higher but it alright

Insights into Cordant Services

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager

Was good at first but job declined

Was good to work for but fell ata Later date into job decline employment of bad Managmentintofering staff from another security company Tbese wer traffic marshals.

Cordant

They are the worst company to work for and pay rubbish and never give pay rises and they loose all there staff cause they can't keep contracts for there stores or premises

Disgusting Company to work for

Whilst you are at work you are constantly being monitored by the site security manager via cctv and your always under threat of losing your job and your so called work mates stab you in the back. They give you a 0 hour contract and threaten you with if you don't work overtime we will cut your hours down to nothing and there is no work life balance and this is the same story of all security companies I know I've been around I think the best remedy for this is to get out of security work all together it is a joke

No stability

Always get moved on it seemed. a High staff change over I had no problem with cordant management just the store management of matalan who had an employee waiting to replace me I didn't give them the satisfaction and moved on quickly.

Not the best but definitely not the worst.

As far as security companies go they were not the best but a far way off the worst, as with most security jobs the pay was poor hours long and management and support non existent.

Pros

Paid on time

Cons

long hours, stressful and no support.

productive and fun

Was ok but usual security jobs as they expect you to work all the hours without having or expecting you to have life outwith work,staff were good, hours long so became boring and repetitive,management were not to bad

Dont bother

Dont bother for more than 6 months. Good to get starting experience but no good as a career. Staff are under paid and management is non existent. They are also known for terminating contracts an stating staff as AWOL just because you turn down certain shifts.

Pros

Cons

Low pay. No management involvement. Unhelpful and rude HR staff.

Worst comany

Don't care about staff, head office never get back to you area manager you never see, they try and cut your holiday or not pay your holiday takes ages to sort out like months

No good

No good Company to work for them. Rubbish Company asking for favor where they needed you and if you ask they for help they stik fingers on your as: No good:

Pros

Rubbish Company, absolutely rubbish:

Cons

Sh......t absolutely rubbish:

Typical Retail Security

Basically after getting the job nobody bothers with you if you do job correctly. However if you don't there are some retail staff that will speak behind you to your manager.

Pros

You are on your own

Cons

Have to deal with rude and racist customers

Okay

Standard company, stressful environment, poor management , couldn't care about staff. Messed around moved around too much. Wages never correct, company does not care

Cons

Great place to work with good fundamental strategy.

Extrovert exceptional excellent work progress and training skills that strengthens you to carry your work activities. Vigilante alert focused presentable .

Pros

Nipping the bud at first site - recognising the problem.

Cons

Making sure every one takes breaks in time and there are still in good strength health.

Avoid

The management are NEVER available, When you do get hold of them they don’t listen, You don’t get the hours & shifts you want, They either give you 2 shifts a week or 7 There is no in between, Disgusting & the worst company I’ve EVER worked for !! AVOID !!

Not the worst

Was ok worked by myself saw the area manager now and again did my job got paid on time have worked for worse companies in my time not much else to say about them

Pros

Paid on time

Cons

Wages could be better

Poor management, pay always delayed.

Never been paid correct or on time. No accountability. Poor management, poor service. Bad company to work for. They are in and out of administration and now won't pay wage.

Pros

Cons

No pay, no annule leave, employment right's not upheld.

No comment

Bad company to work for the managers have the brains of a dead rocking horse thier booking system doesn't work schedulers change your rota without notice and often take days off you if you say no to a shift

Pros

Cons

Unsociable hours no life

National Drama Center

I have done work with few other companies . But this is worst company I ever worked with. I had conversation with few cleaner as well , they are working for this company and 95% of them said. Cordant is the worst company they ever worked with. If you say this is day light robber company . It's 100% true........

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

Company is a bunch of Gangsters.

Would only work for this company if you are truly desperate for money. I'm still owed sick pay/holiday pay and trying to get through on the phone to payroll is an absolute Joke. You are simply just a number when it comes to companies like these and that's all you'll ever be even if you're the best at catching shoplifters. Just a stepping stone on to a better job if you're desperate enough to get the experience.

Pros

None.

Cons

Long Hours/No life/Holidays all rejected.

Horrible

Management have no people skills and blackmail bribe and threaten you to do shifts.Really bad place to work, constantly short staffed.

Pros

Steady pay

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cordant Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement