Cordant Services

Working at Cordant Services in London: 36 Reviews

London36 reviews

securitytescorubbishguardsiteuniformcontrolrota

It's aight to work here

Cordant Security is a company that pulls no punches straight forward management pay is something to be desired somewhat basic company but they do give all the normal stuff Double time on bank holidays Christmas be. But don't expect any wage increases already it's £10.05 an hour and has been for the past 3 years.

Pros

Good environment colleagues are very nice

Cons

No progression no pay rise

No good

No good Company to work for them. Rubbish Company asking for favor where they needed you and if you ask they for help they stik fingers on your as: No good:

Pros

Rubbish Company, absolutely rubbish:

Cons

Sh......t absolutely rubbish:

Insights into Cordant Services

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Underpaid with extremely long hours.

Worst con company around. Managers are cowboys and not professional, jumps to any female nice looking individual secretly.Impossible to be recognised for the hard work put into. Never get into this company.

Pros

Cons

List goes on forever.

First impressions count

Really feel excited about working for this company after getting an interview after being recommended by a friend already employed with Cordant; he was really complementory.

Pros

Felt valued and appreciated

Cons

Its always going to be long hours, but the work life balance was discussed as I am a family man.

Supportive management

I've been employed by Cordant for 10 years now. In this time, I have learned a great deal from the management team and from colleagues and clients alike. Management have always supported me with my CPD and have envolved me in projects. As a site based operative, it is essential to have management support when needed, I am confident in approaching the management team for advice and support. Any pay issues from my staff have been rectified in a timely mannor. Personally,I have never had any issues with my pay.

Pros

Uniform, SIA licence renewal paid for

Very Organized Company

Cordant security Company is a well established security organisation. The company's website explained all you need to know about them.The shifts, Holiday, pay , booking and HR

new slavery

The worst company ever in the UK Never ever trust anyone in there the are a group of mafias stay away from this company the mangers the all layers the told me the pay is 10£ when I start it was only 8.21 longer hours no break I felt like I’m slave

Bad

They don’t wanna give you a good time for your money and you don’t wanna give you the time you want to go get your stuff and then you can get your money and then go pick it up and then I

job was ok

typical day at work i would sign in and make checks to electronic system on the entrance and do a general check fire doors are clear and shop floor is clear of obsrtuction. in events security it's a little different you have to check the stadium any suspect packages and other things that might indanger spectators.

Flexible hours

Great managers who care for you and help you grow within the company, the job entails you to be proactive so you are never bored. It is a company I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to progress in the security industry

dont bother

horrible company couldnt organise a shag in a brothel management and control room staff useless not enough money wont let you worklocal to home treated like dirt

Pros

Cons

all

Lying, timewasters, do not trust,

One of the staff members gave my position to someone else, making out the job was no longer available, by saying the manager remove the position all of a sudden, i had first offer for the job was showing me on the PC the roles available, and behind my back, gave it to someone else. A position does not just become unavailable overnight, after recently recruiting. i repeat this do not trust these time wasting liar's. who feel its alright to treat people like this and lie, if i can these no stars i would.

Pros

Cons

Everything within the company.

No Hope

There is no hope of you end being employed by them, if you are looking to be treated like a third rate citizen and disgraced on a daily basis then by all means apply. You are not even a number, you are the object of contempt, soon this company will change its name just so it can reinvent itself well CORDANT you are a household name but so is garbage and it stinks when it gets old.

security supervisor

Delivery Driver: Iceland - London May 2016 to Present Delivering shopping to customers who shop in store an do on line shopping at Iceland Load the van where required, and check van for roadworthiness Understand the schedule and route that has been calculated Look the part in uniform, ready to help our customers, Drive safely, responsibly and within the law Be courteous to all road users Serve customer with a smile and greet them by name Take care of customer’s deliveries as if they were my own

Security Officer

I am vigilante to see whether crime can be possibly made. I also try to stop trespassing when I am completing my role. I also watch out for possible thieves and try to keep the area well inspected.

Pros

Working as part of a team is very enjoyable, Also preventing possible crime and provide a good customer service

Cons

It can be boring at times

Good working place

A typical day at work can vary each day as i take each day a s anew day to learn. I learned from customers frustration or anger as some time short of staff. Work place my dedication is to look after the staff and customers for their well being and safety. Sometimes it can be hard doing the job as we have minimal space and the shop can be crowded as you have to manouver around, The most part which is enjoyable about the job i do in security is i get to meet all sort of people from different walks of life.

Pros

Discount Card

Cons

Weekends off are on weekdays

RMB.were fantastic company,

They were the first security company I ever worked for the put me through my security training helped me get my license And my conflict management course, They also treated you with respect if you needed anything they would help you out RMB were a careing company They went into liquidation that meant I had to leave the company. I had great respect for them.

Pros

Achievements

Cons

No cons

It good

Retail Security Officer As me been a retail security officer my main job is to keep a watchful eye on stock, staff and the customers…particularly customers that have a talent for nicking stuff. I am always on my feet a lot in this job, so I had to put on some comfortable shoes. Acting like a human CCTV camera, my primary role is preventing any theft or damage from taking place from within the store, but you may also be expected to help customers just like a sales assistant.

Pros

Cons

8 hours a day

Secuirty Cordant

dealing with the CCTV at the back of the store to catch thief's customer service skills required enjoy with the customers entering the shop floor getting to work on time

Pros

wefweg

Cons

wewegw

I have found this to be a great company to work for

The company is investing in training and retaining its staff, it is a good understanding company with great ideas to bring into the new year. Exciting times ahead

Pros

Good team ethos

Cons

Long hours but rewarding

Enjoyable place to work

Supported by Management Good rate of pay Work hard, Play hard ethos Want to provide the best service Control room are helpful He team are approachable

Pros

Long Hours as with all Security

Cons

Management are approachable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cordant Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Cordant Services with

Learn about Cordant Services in London

• Cordant Services
  • London
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?